Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

I knew we would win, some wouldn't listen.

I even told my mom we would find a way to win because we are the Colts. She laughed at me and said don't get your hopes up, I said Mother we got this.  The Simpsons GIF by KiwiGo (KGO)- she texted me about an hour ago and said damn you called it lmao , her and my step dad are in Florida on vaca, I am on vaca watching their house and dogs. Yes I called it but what else is new :thmup:

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I even told my mom we would find a way to win because we are the Colts. She laughed at me and said don't get your hopes up, I said Mother we got this.  The Simpsons GIF by KiwiGo (KGO)- she texted me about an hour ago and said damn you called it lmao , her and my step dad are in Florida on vaca, I am on vaca watching their house and dogs. Yes I called it but what else is new :thmup:

You did.call it, I told you it could go either way but slightly leaning on Broncos thinking the league may want  Wilson to have a Prime Time showcase game?? Instead, the Football Gods had him lay down and play just as pathetic as Ryan and the colts offense lol.

I stayed away from betting on this gameś.

2 minutes ago, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

You did.call it, I told you it could go either way but slightly leaning on Broncos thinking the league may want  Wilson to have a Prime Time showcase game?? Instead, the Football Gods had him lay down and play just as pathetic as Ryan and the colts offense lol.

I stayed away from betting on this gameś.

Yeah I stayed away from betting on it as well.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

chuckling homer simpson GIF- Homer laughing at silly people that can't enjoy a win, I am loving this. 

Im enjoying the wins....it's not often.the Football God's helping us. (vs KC & Denver) haha

....but our O needs to start to play better but I'll take the Wins and tie anyway they come.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

Im enjoying the wins....it's not often.the Football God's helping us. (vs KC & Denver) haha

....but our O needs to start to play better but I'll take the Wins and tie anyway they come.

Oh it was bad out there but a lot of games are like that. I think Matt will figure it out.

• Like 1

I saw some of post game and they were pretty critical of wilson, Deservedly so. Sounded like Sherman still mad at Wilson costing him.a ring throwing that pick to Butler. 

One thing about Wilson, the Football Gods can control him like a puppet.....but he is a very, very rich puppet!!! haha

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, LiveAndLetAddai said:

Glad I didn't watch, though glad for the win.  I see Ryan had two interceptions and Hines had very few touches, nice extension...2-2-1, nothing to be happy about.

Hines got badly concussed very early in the game….   First or second drive.   Otherwise it looked like he was going to get lots of touches.

And there’s plenty to be happy about.   One of the best defensive efforts you’ve ever seen.   Really pretty impressive.   Sorry you missed it.   If you get a chance to watch a replay (NFLNetwork?) you should.   Plenty to hate and be upset with.  But also a fair amount that was pretty impressive.  

Honestly.   

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

Hines got badly concussed very early in the game….   First or second drive.   Otherwise it looked like he was going to get lots of touches.

And there’s plenty to be happy about.   One of the best defensive efforts you’ve ever seen.   Really pretty impressive.   Sorry you missed it.   If you get a chance to watch a replay (NFLNetwork?) you should.   Plenty to hate and be upset with.  But also a fair amount that was pretty impressive.  

Honestly.   

This was one of the most grittyest wins I have ever seen by the Colts, so proud of them. They were so short handed.

26 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

Honestly.   

Thank you, what the heck are doing up man?  I didn't realise he got concussed, thank you as always my friend.  And you are correct, there is plenty to be happy about, though Ryan's turnovers are not one of them.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, LiveAndLetAddai said:

Thank you, what the heck are doing up man?  I didn't realise he got concussed, thank you as always my friend.  And you are correct, there is plenty to be happy about, though Ryan's turnovers are not one of them.

I’ll give you the spoiler alert.    On a short week, the Colts came out with a revamped O-line.    Ready?

LT:  Raimann

LG:  Nelson

C. :  Kelly

RG:  Smith

RT:   Pryor

And in the first half, they were pretty atrocious.   Couldn’t run block and the pass blocking was even worse.  Painful to watch terrible.   Ryan was under extreme pressure from the snap on almost every down.   It looked like 5 guys trying to block 6 or 7.    Worse than you can imagine.

They got modestly better in the second half, but not by a lot.   A great defense plus 4 McGloughlin FGs helped.   I don’t want to spoil the rest.    

You’ll enjoy!   Honestly!    :thmup:

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Myles said:

A win is a win, but this team sucks.   Matt Ryan is not good with Reich.   A very embarrassing performance.  

Nonsense, we didn't have Taylor or Hines so we were limited. We still won without 2 lethal weapons and you can't even be happy. 

@2006Coltsbestever i just watched the game in its entirety (I live in the UK) and I have to say it was ugly to watch. I wont be upset with a win, but this team has yet to show me anything to get legitimately excited about.

If we can come out and beat Jax and Ten in the next 2 weeks, I'll probably have a much sunnier disposition, but the offense is just unwatchable right now. Ryan continues to have a serious case of the fumble-bumbles and threw a few headscratcher interceptions too. He has not been good, even when you take all the pressure into account, there are plays where he just holds onto the ball.... foooorrrreeeevvvvveeeerrrrrr, most of the fumbles are on him.

The defense was fine, but not all that great to be honest, Wilson spotted us a few gifts by overthrowing and the Broncos had a lot of drops too, making it look better than it really was on defense.

I really want to believe that this team can turn the corner and start producing, but I'm not seeing that happen. The O-Line is awful as well, just plain awful. 

On the plus side, Alec Pierce is going to be good.... really good. I did call that before the season started too.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

You laugh @tvturnerbut I called it, not only that we will win the division. I am so sick of people putting our team down so yes I can create any thread I want too. I have been here for 7 years and the most popular poster here. The Mods like me too, so continue with what you want.

You are pretty cool and I love your enthusiasm but my mom told me  I’m the most popular poster here.  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, Chucklez said:

@2006Coltsbestever i just watched the game in its entirety (I live in the UK) and I hae to say it was ugly to watch. I wont be upset with a win, but this team has yet to show me anything to get legitimately excited about.

If we can come out and beat Jax and Ten in the next 2 weeks, I'll probably have a much sunnier disposition, but the offense is just unwatchable right now. Ryan continues to have a serious case of the fumble-bumbles and threw a few headscratcher interceptions too. He has not been good, even when you take all the pressure into account, there are plays where he just holds onto the ball.... foooorrrreeeevvvvveeeerrrrrr, most of the fumbles are on him.

I really want to believe that this team can turn the corner and start producing, but I'm not seeing that happen. The O-Line is awful, just plain awful. 

On the plus side, Alec Pierce is going to be good.... really good. I did call that before the season started too.

We will beat Jacks and I am going to the game, then we will beat Tennessee. Yes an ugly win but football is ugly brother. 

58 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I need another Scotch on the rocks to celebrate the victory Drunk Episode 18 GIF by The Simpsons

Scotch on the rocks
Ain't no big surprise
Just pour me a drink
And I'll tell you more lies
Yesterday's gone
And now all I want is a smile

Neil Diamond

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Nadine locked this topic