Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2022 TNF Colts at Broncos: Post Game Thoughts (W5)

EastStreet

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really enjoyed how well the defense played.  They always seem to have a tendency to loosen up at the worst times, but they closed out that big drive strong with that INT.

Big confidence builder for the OL and for the QB.  So much easier to correct off winning tape and there's a lot to correct.

1 minute ago, Jared Cisneros said:

Honestly, I don't know how to feel. I feel like garbage as a fan with the game, but I appreciate the defensive effort. To me, it's all on the bad QB and bad Coach. If we were even average at both, we are 4-1 IMO.

Feel good for the defense because they played their Butts off. Ten days now yo try and figure the rest out.

Just now, Boondoggle said:

Really enjoyed how well the defense played.  They always seem to have a tendency to loosen up at the worst times, but they closed out that big drive strong with that INT.

Big confidence builder for the OL and for the QB.  So much easier to correct off winning tape and there's a lot to correct.

Isn’t it refreshing to see that. Such a difference then with Eberflus.

4 minutes ago, colts89 said:

He's on pace for around 10 sacks this year. He came in completely raw as a pass rusher his rookie year last year. I say that's pretty good progress.

I would look at hurry % and presures not sacks to determine if a pass rush is really affecting the game. But yes, he's improving

5 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

Folks never mention this...

Gilmore has been Mr. Consistency. Every single game. Totally stud. 

Haven't had a CB like him in soooooo long. Can't remember TBH. 

But hey... fire Ballard. 

Vontae in his top form was a very very good corner. 

1 minute ago, coltsfan_canada said:

I know they shuffled the OL all around I wonder how bad it could be to try Q at LT

I think the rookie will be find some of them penalties is just technique keeping hands on the inside etc..at least he making contact with guys lol and it ain’t free rushers. If you remember constanzo as a rookie and even early in his career he struggled with the bull rush until he got a couple years in a NFL strength program and he was a great/very good LT for us 

1 minute ago, danlhart87 said:

Given what we know rn with this team would you make any trade to improve O

i feel like you always over pay during the season. it would have to be a lower tier player. and is that better than what we have? doubt it

1 minute ago, TaylorTheStudMuffin said:

This is awful. We have up 18 and 19 with rivers and luck. 35 with Wentz.

Matt Ryan has to get ball out faster too , cause he be holding it for a long time. But I know more goes into that like Wr, te etc.. winning early etc…but again some of it is personel most of it is coaching cause how you have the same 5 linemen all offseason and they put that poop on tape first 5 weeks 

1 minute ago, TaylorTheStudMuffin said:

Ankle so hopefully not terrible 

All I care about is he saved a TD.

yeah thats great. he was in bad position more times than not. continued his poor coverage this week, and im sure it will be represented in his PFF grade. 

1 minute ago, danlhart87 said:

Given what we know rn with this team would you make any trade to improve O

With 10 days until the next game, I might sign Fisher and get back to running the ball.  It could be your only hope.  In going with Pryor at LT and Pinter at RG, you threw away your #1 strength.  

I might, but they won't.

2 minutes ago, AustinnKaine said:

Kenny did not have a good game. 

Yup he is horrible , he did get his hands in and breakup that TD pass but all game he was getting beat. Kenny Moore is out there dogging it tbh. I constantly see him jogging while other guys are going full out chasing people. He always getting beat on deep routes and crosses cause he doesn’t have speed. I know it’s not just me see Kenny jogging while Bobby ran full speed to save TD on that screen 

Archived