Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Offensive line officially shook up

ColtsLegacy

On prime pre-game they just showed the starting offensive line as...

Lt - Bernard reimann

Lg - Nelson

C kelly

rg b smith

Rt Matt Pryor

Wow that is a massive shake up. Hope the rookie can step up quick at LT. I personally would probably prefer Pryor at RG and leave Smith in place but I'm overall happy with the shake up. Thoughts?

• ColtsLegacy changed the title to Offensive line officially shook up
2 minutes ago, ColtsLegacy said:

Lt - Bernard reimann

Lg - Nelson

C kelly

rg b smith

Rt Matt Pryor

Wow that is a massive shake up. Hope the rookie can step up quick at LT. I personally would probably prefer Pryor at RG and leave Smith in place but I'm overall happy with the shake up. Thoughts?

Too much change for a short week. Gonna be ugly.

Just now, ColtsLegacy said:

Lt - Bernard reimann

Lg - Nelson

C kelly

rg b smith

Rt Matt Pryor

I hope they’re all ready for this?   Doing this in a short week strikes me not exactly as a vote of confidence.   Frank said yesterday the line just had to tighten things up a little.    And now they make THREE moves?!?   

Good luck!    Pray for Matt Ryan!!  

8 minutes ago, jbaron04 said:

With the line issues might have to put Sam in lol we need mobility 

thats what i was thinking would be best for this team, but i just don't see it happening. Ryan will have to get injured, and even then I think they'd play Foles. 

hopefully matt can figure it out. i keep seeing bursts of greatness, but overall 9/10 times it looks bad. that pass to pierce to convert just now was a top level pass. 

What’s worse…the offensive line or Matt Ryan’s arm strength? Both are terrible.

I hope Irsay realizes this franchise must draft a QB in round 1 and develop him. This carousel of washed up QBs has to stop….Brissett, Rivers, Ryan, Foles 

1 minute ago, cbear said:

I thought they played pretty well in the second half against Tennessee. The O started to click. Surprised to see this move now. But given that it's done, at least we won and now have a bit extra time to work on it. 

I think tbh it might be our best move going forward , we need to sure up the middle you can scheme and game outside pressure but middle pressure nothing can be done, I think The rookie was thrown into a tuff spot dealing with ankle injury , short week and Denver crowd on The road on prime time game asked to step In and make first start. But I think he will get better as the year goes on and he gets a feel for how the refs call holding cause it’s done every single play 

6 hours ago, ColtsLegacy said:

Lt - Bernard reimann

Lg - Nelson

C kelly

rg b smith

Rt Matt Pryor

ballard likes his oline so much that he pays them more than any other nfl team

Archived