Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Alec Pierce is Legit.

Stephen

9 minutes ago, sb41champs said:

He's made progress each and every week.  

Think what he will look like by the end of the season - WOWSER!!  

We've got our WR2.

I've already put in a waiver claim for him for week 6.

At this rate he might end up with more yards then Pittman. We could see 2 guys  with 1k yards too. 

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, TaylorTheStudMuffin said:

At this rate he might end up with more yards then Pittman. We could see 2 guys  with 1k yards too. 

With a legit #2 - teams can't put their top CB solely on MJP - and - it will add another playmaker to the offensive equation.

Once we get the O-line solidified and playing together - we can have a legit offense for the remainder of the season.

55 minutes ago, sb41champs said:

With a legit #2 - teams can't put their top CB solely on MJP - and - it will add another playmaker to the offensive equation.

Once we get the O-line solidified and playing together - we can have a legit offense for the remainder of the season.

Yep it helps both Pittman and pierce when they can’t just concentrate on Pittman.

16 hours ago, bestQBever said:

Alec Pierce, Chase McLaughlin, Gilmore, Buckner and Rod Thomas are the only Colts who should be allowed to fly home. Everyone else should walk.

Deon Jackson has some nice runs. I'd let him on 

On 10/7/2022 at 2:56 AM, NewColtsFan said:

And it’s posts like this that have had me complaining about this fan base for more than 10 years now.  

And after a WIN?!?!?     :facepalm:

You fan your way and let others fan their way. Then we can all get along. May have been a win, but any fan unhappy after this performance is perfectly justified.

I've said numerous times on here the past 5 years if you don't like the way the Colts are doing things go be a Lions, or Steelers or Jest, or Browns fan. There are even more examples out there of teams devoid of talent. I watched the Bears yesterday, whoa, they are bad. Their new gm has a monumental task ahead of him. I can understand young fans who grew up during the Manning/Luck years they think that's how Colt football is. Not accurate though, from '72-'94 we made the playoffs 4 times, you just don't win and make the playoffs every year, we had a nice run though. Should of had more championships though, something always seemed to derail us.

1 hour ago, groundnpound said:

You fan your way and let others fan their way. Then we can all get along. May have been a win, but any fan unhappy after this performance is perfectly justified.

Seriously?    You want to defend this?    

Embarrassing.      :facepalm:

I never said anything about the team’s performance.  But the idea that he singled out about a half dozen guys and said the rest can walk home is revolting.   Misses the whole concept of a team performance.  And the team won. 

This is part of how I fan.   I call out exceptionally bad posts.   And when someone writes a post like THAT,  I have no problem putting it in the spotlight. 

You’re free to disagree.   Good luck with that. 

24 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

I never said anything about the team’s performance.  But the idea that he singled out about a half dozen guys and said the rest can walk home is revolting.   Misses the whole concept of a team performance.  And the team won. 

This is part of how I fan.   I call out exceptionally bad posts.   And when someone writes a post like THAT,  I have no problem putting it in the spotlight. 

The "only five guys should be allowed to fly home" comment was silly. Especially since the D played so well for most of the game. But its also true that the win in Denver was brutally ugly, and we should all hope the fanbase doesn't have to witness that level of offensive ineptitude again. And lets not forget that but for some very ill timed mistakes by KC and Denver, the Colts could easily be 0-4-1. But they aren't, and that's because, when given the chance, they rallied in both games when it mattered most. That should count for something, and it gives me optimism that with improved O-line play, this team can still have a winning season. 

8 minutes ago, Hoose said:

The "only five guys should be allowed to fly home" comment was silly. Especially since the D played so well for most of the game. But its also true that the win in Denver was brutally ugly, and we should all hope the fanbase doesn't have to witness that level of offensive ineptitude again. And lets not forget that but for some very ill timed mistakes by KC and Denver, the Colts could easily be 0-4-1. But they aren't, and that's because, when given the chance, they rallied in both games when it mattered most. That should count for something, and it gives me optimism that with improved O-line play, this team can still have a winning season. 

Thank you.   100 percent.  

Appreciate you making the post.    :thmup:

3 hours ago, Two_pound said:

I've said numerous times on here the past 5 years if you don't like the way the Colts are doing things go be a Lions, or Steelers or Jest, or Browns fan. There are even more examples out there of teams devoid of talent. I watched the Bears yesterday, whoa, they are bad. Their new gm has a monumental task ahead of him. I can understand young fans who grew up during the Manning/Luck years they think that's how Colt football is. Not accurate though, from '72-'94 we made the playoffs 4 times, you just don't win and make the playoffs every year, we had a nice run though. Should of had more championships though, something always seemed to derail us.

Bears GM (Ryan Poles) grew up in my home town and played on the HS football team. Ryan Poles is also best friends with Matt Ryan. Matt Ryan was actually in town several years ago and was in Ryan Poles wedding.

On 10/10/2022 at 11:43 AM, NewColtsFan said:

Lol, no worries...I'm sure everyone notices how you "fan." I stand by what I said, and I've got zero to be embarrassed about.

On 10/14/2022 at 1:31 PM, cdgacoltsfan said:

Careful. You're arguing with:

Cardi B Jesus GIF by 2018 MTV Video Music Awards

Ha ha, not arguing at all.  It just bothers me when people on message boards can't let others vent without insulting their intelligence. NewColtsFan has some mad knowledge and I appreciate reading it, nothing personal there.

Back to Pierce.  Still like the guy.  Still on pace for over 700 yards.  I really liked the "catch" he made yesterday and I believe it got called pass interference.  He landed out of bounds but kept his focus on the ball and brought it in.  That was great concentration.  As they said during the game he needs to protect he sideline buffer better, not get pushed to the boundary, but he knows that.  I think it will improve.

2 hours ago, gspdx said:

Back to Pierce.  Still like the guy.  Still on pace for over 700 yards.  I really liked the "catch" he made yesterday and I believe it got called pass interference.  He landed out of bounds but kept his focus on the ball and brought it in.  That was great concentration.  As they said during the game he needs to protect he sideline buffer better, not get pushed to the boundary, but he knows that.  I think it will improve.

he showed that improvement on the game winner

Archived