Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Playoffs2013

Wouldn't mind him in the 3rd

I'm not big on the small school WRs....especially ones that played in a run oriented offense. I would feel better about him if he was taken in the 4th, but he won't last that long.

Im not big on ANY small school players but some good players have came from them but not a whole lot

Oh so now you decide to bring up my guy. Ive been lobbying for this guy since January/February. People these days....

If you have ever read any of my posts regarding Quick you would know he is my favorite WR

Sorry if my post sounded like I was mad at you. Not my intention

but the only way I would take him is in the 3rd

I prefer Jeffery over him in the 2nd

Sorry I never noticed but I out him in my last 2 mocks

Nah man its all good I'm just giving you a hard time.

I just find it funny how a couple months ago he was unknown on here and now he's getting a storm brewed up.

Another thing he could go in the second but he is more geared towards the third and fourth but the fourth is pushing it

One more thing

What was your username prior to Draft Alshon Jeffery

Nah man its all good I'm just giving you a hard time.

I just find it funny how a couple months ago he was unknown on here and now he's getting a storm brewed up.

Another thing he could go in the second but he is more geared towards the third and fourth but the fourth is pushing it

My draft

Luck

Jeffery

Quick

Minnifield

Hicks

Cliff Harris

Chase Ford

I cant bring myself to draft 2 wide receivers back to back with other needs and talent available

I cant bring myself to draft 2 wide receivers back to back with other needs and talent available

I can Reggie will be gone in a few years collie is a slot and Avery is no more then a 4th string so if this happened we would have 2 wr over 6'4 and that would be crazy

would be epic to have quick and jeffery, but that leaves us with more project corners and no starters at TE (unless you are that high on Ford... i'm not so much)

I like 3 wide receivers but in the 3rd and Whalen in 7th and Streeter in the 5th

Sorry if my post sounded like I was mad at you. Not my intention

Have seen many posts you have made on quick :) but as far as the draft all we can do is say i Hope HOPE Grigs and Pags are on the same page as us.

Alshon Jeffrie seemed to have great difficulty getting any separation from College CBs from the video i have seen.

Quick may be better

Gimme Marvin Jones in the third. The guy looks like a great prospect.

Ditto.