• Colts win (2pts)
    • Broncos win (1pt)
  2. 2. AFCS - Texans at Jaguars (-7.0)

• Texans win (3pts)
    • Jax win (1pt)
  3. 3. AFCS - Titans (-2.5) at Commanders

• Titans win (1pt)
    • Commanders win (2pt)
  4. 4. Bonus - Bears/Flus at Vikings (-7)

• Bears win (3pts)
    • Vikings win (1pt)
  5. 5. Bonus - Eagles/Nick (-5) at Cards

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/07/2022 at 12:00 AM

Broncos: Short week away is going to hurt us with the various issues we have on the team currently.

Jax: Jax are just better.

Titans: I don't feel the Commanders are good enough to compete here.

Vikings: Vikings are much better.

Eagles: Eagles are HOTT right now.

7 minutes ago, Solid84 said:

Broncos: Short week away is going to hurt us with the various issues we have on the team currently.

Jax: Jax are just better.

Titans: I don't feel the Commanders are good enough to compete here.

Vikings: Vikings are much better.

Eagles: Eagles are HOTT right now.

Broncos - I hope the little bit of flashes of offense they actually drummed up last week won't last into this week.

Jags - will they learn to win the close games, that will be the true test as the season goes on and other teams start playing desperate for their playoff lives, it is still a young QB learning to win

Titans - they are seasoned and tested, their coach will have them playing hard till the end

Vikings - like the Packers, we seem to have their number for whatever reason, very much like good things happen for us when we play the Chiefs, lol :) 

Eagles - we have not had good luck with them, whether it was Austin Collie getting concussed in 2010 or Sproles beating us in 2014 or losing with Brissett in 2018 in another close game, it has been 16 years (since 2006) since we beat them and I don't anticipate that changing

One week at a time, that is all we can do.

• Like 1

Took broncos, Jags, titans, bears, cards.

Picked bears because the vikes are a bit like the colts and shy away from prosperity and eagles/card game a toss up for me..eagles probably better but due to lose lol.

FUN POLL

I.wanted to.vote again for Reich to be fired but sadly  @EastStreet didn't provide that option in this poll..:funny:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

Took broncos, Jags, titans, bears, cards.

Picked bears because the vikes are a bit like the colts and shy away from prosperity and eagles/card game a toss up for me..eagles probably better but due to lose lol.

FUN POLL

I.wanted to.vote again for Reich to be fired but sadly  @EastStreet didn't provide that option in this poll..:funny:

Glad you enjoy!

I was bad last week. I know I should have voted Denver, but I hate voting against team (officially lol).

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, RollerColt said:

I see us losing this one. Too many injuries, too many issues. It's a short week and we're flying into Denver with not a lot of time to acclimate to the altitude difference, and that's the least of our worries!

I see us losing too, but still voted Indy lol...

Still hoping we change the script, and perhaps we will given JT is out. 

Indy going to shock the world! lol... 

Blue glasses.....