Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

“Samson” Leonard

azcolt

6 hours ago, John Hammonds said:

It's bad luck to rename a ship.

It's bad luck to change your jersey number.

It's bad luck to change your name.

Lebron went from 23 to 6. Won two championships in Miami. Just saying haha

16 hours ago, GoColts8818 said:

Pretty much what I expected for his first game back to be honest.  Sadly this new injury is just going to set him back further.

Yea  we just need to run with speed & Bobby , Rodgers over Moore and I think we would be fine 

17 hours ago, GoColts8818 said:

Pretty much what I expected for his first game back to be honest.  Sadly this new injury is just going to set him back further.

Hey, maybe he could come back like Bob Sanders for a home stretch run for us?? One can dream. :) 

On 10/3/2022 at 9:53 PM, chickenMan said:

Not his fault he’s been injured. Dude looked fine against Tenn until he got concussed. Leonard is the least of our problems right now

All I heard was that he looked lost before he got injured in that TN game. That’s what happens when you miss the entire offseason of practice due to a back issue. 

4 hours ago, BProland85 said:

All I heard was that he looked lost before he got injured in that TN game. That’s what happens when you miss the entire offseason of practice due to a back issue. 

I thought he looked ok, but also didn’t see him targeted much on pass. He looked good on run D to me, but I’m also not going to go back and watch that first half to be sure...not worth the headache. Regardless, like I said before, Leonard being rusty after missing an entire offseason is the least of our worries...we have way bigger fish to fry

On 10/4/2022 at 1:16 AM, CR91 said:

Lebron went from 23 to 6. Won two championships in Miami. Just saying haha

Or --

Jordan went from 23 to 45.

Chad Johnson became Chad Ochocinco.

Ron Artest became Meta World Peace.

And Prince became a... a.... a symbol?

Lebron had the locals sacrifice a chicken.

Archived