Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Shaq and Lewis out Thursday

GoColts8818

8 minutes ago, Two_pound said:

I'm a huge Leonard fan, have been since we drafted him. But, I agree, he moved slow yesterday. Wasn't himself, now this. 

1.  That was to be expected in his first game back.  That’s why he didn’t play in the previous three.  

2.  What do you mean now this?  Did you see the shot he took from Franklin?  That would have given anyone a concussion and is completely unrelated to the other injury or a sign of always being injured.  It’s one of the unfortunate things that can happen to anyone playing a violent game.

That is what I mean, an incidental concussion from his own teammate, another setback on the road to recovery. I agree with you, it's unfortunate and can happen to anyone. He won't practice now while he is recovering, he needs practice to get up to game speed and knock the rust off.

Just now, Two_pound said:

That is what I mean, an incidental concussion from his own teammate, another setback on the road to recovery. I agree with you, it's unfortunate and can happen to anyone. He won't practice now while he is recovering, he needs practice to get up to game speed and knock the rust off.

Okay that’s why I asked what do you mean?  I wasn’t sure if you meant it this way or the hew injury prone way.

2 hours ago, Two_pound said:

I'm a huge Leonard fan, have been since we drafted him. But, I agree, he moved slow yesterday. Wasn't himself, now this. 

He will never be the same. Unfortunately, his best days are behind him. I’d have zero issues with the guy hanging it up for his health. 

Archived