Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Mighty Blue’s Week 4 Recap

Mighty Blue

To Sir Lawrence of Jacksonville,

the Eagles comeback HURTS, huh?!:banana:

ESPN reporters: You might as well analyze any game’s outcome before the game starts if you all believe in analytics.:dance:

My dad was pretty sharp with predictions. He won a bet by predicting a score before a game even started…0-0:lol:hahalmao:applause:

Hey Sheldon Cooper, what would you have calculated the Ravens’ 4th and goal outcome?:thinking:

Hey, Mr. Wilson-You STEALER, you!:thmup:

As for az cards vs panthers…who freakin’ cares?!:grumpy2:

Side Note- Did you see Tesla’s Optimus humanoid robot? Elon, what are you up to?:stir:

What about the Detroit Lions? When was the last time they scored 45 points? :dunno:
As for the packers and patriots…again,  who freakin’ cares?!:grumpy2:

Hey Dak, are you taking notes? That’s how you win games:td:
Now, this is for our :coltslogo: management…can you all at least visualize our quarterback being young, tall, can run fast with the ball and scramble, pass with ease and perfection, hard to tackle, and win a lot of games? (Could be what Elon is working on) :scratch:
I don’t mind renting an aging, experienced, nice guy, non Super Bowl winner( well, Wentz watched from the bench…ouch!) QB for a year, but come on!:lecture:

On to next game…go fans, go colts

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Don’t forget Charles Leno, much younger than the 1 year rental we got with Fisher. Safe eventually got Frank fired and will do Ballard in too.   Safe bet on Fisher because of familiarity, safe bet on Wentz because of familiarity, safe bet on Ryan because of wanting a name fans can buy into all led us to this, and several band aids in the process.
    • In the offseason, yes there was free agents available. No argument there. I'm saying comparing the Eagles picking up a couple NTs mid season and Ballard not doing the same mid season with the OL is not the same thing at all.   As for Corbett, he didn't move, and tons of teams are looking for OL help. So clearly either the price was way to high as no one paid it, or he wasn't available. If he got traded for like a 6th rounder to Miami or something, I'd totally agree with you.
    • I wonder how many Home night games the Colts had 2001-2011?   I imagine it was much more than the average team.
    • He's doing well returning kicks for Buffalo.  I imagine they will slowly work him into the offense more and more.    
    • The group think that Pryor would show up in the best shape of his life and take advantage of an Awesome opportunity was a turd show. They thought they knew the guy! He took the $6M opportunity and chose to use the off season to sop up biscuits and gravy. Just a huge FAIL on his part, and a real let down to his unit and TEAM. Poor Pinter was physically out matched and mentally unprepared to play. Another major assessment Fail by our coaches and Ballard.   Fries has enough physicality for RG but there are obvious mental error growing pains. People clamor for Glow, and even his middling play would have been a real upgrade. He wallowed for 4 years trying to become the player he became. Fries, IMO, has every bit or more of his ceiling. lol  Raimann, has a big powerful upper body like Denico Autry. If ever there is baptism by fire the kid is knee deep in it. Watt, Parsons, D Hunter, Bosa... hahaha!  Wow!   Ballard looks worse because Campbell was a total miss for 3 years. And Hines looked at as a #2 RB rather than the gadget player he is was again, a bad move.  Ballard and Reich counted to much on Mo who is not a high level blocker.  Bottom line with Q and Kelly playing  at less than 100%, probably Smith too, it has all been a mess.  So i agree, add all this with some Frank issues and we are having trouble scoring enough.     
  • Members

• gspdx

gspdx 1,402

• twfish

twfish 1,521

• bsteves

bsteves 261

• CheezyColt

CheezyColt 745

• chad72

chad72 11,924

• NorthernColt