• Kirk Cousins
    • Copper Rush
    • Teddy Bridgewater
    • Jared Goff
    • Sam Darnold
    • Draft choice

28 minutes ago, Matty Ice-Ice Baby said:

I don’t know bud, his arm was looking rather noodle like that last year

I know ... I know. But somehow when I close my eyes , I get this vision of Ballard and Reich with big smiles , gushing how lucky they are to secure Brees on a 3 year deal.

45 minutes ago, Matty Ice-Ice Baby said:

I was recently label a troll by another member so to live up to my new found troll title, I am rather offended that Colin Kaepernick wasn’t an option!

Trolling is different than just being stupid. So which are you? Wentz had better oline play than Ryan does currently. If you can give a constructive argument and reasoning as to why you have anything different to say, then I’ll listen. Otherwise, well, you’re just not very smart. 

2 minutes ago, Indyfan4life said:

Trolling is different than just being stupid. So which are you? Wentz had better oline play than Ryan does currently. If you can give a constructive argument and reasoning as to why you have anything different to say, then I’ll listen. Otherwise, well, you’re just not very smart. 

Sometimes Oline play is related to QB not reading a defense correctly. 

7 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

Yup, the Mad Visor = Payton... 

Kidding.. kinda... Outside shot.... I wouldn't go to Indy if him.. need $$$$$$$ to go.. 

Whatever it takes honestly. Jim tried before but that was when we had Luck…. If this Reich train is really leaving town we need to aim high with someone experienced. Or at least shows creativity. Ken Dorsey?

7 minutes ago, colts89 said:

I'd absolutely would love to get CJ Stroud.

Ohio State QBs never work out in the NFL. How many need to fail? Fields is terrible, Haskins god rest his soul was terrible. Terrell Pryor couldn't even make the NFL as a QB. Troy Smith, J.T Barrett, Cardale Jones? Garbage garbage garbage 

2 minutes ago, adubb84 said:

Whatever it takes honestly. Jim tried before but that was when we had Luck…. If this Reich train is really leaving town we need to aim high with someone experienced. Or at least shows creativity. Ken Dorsey?

Aim high as possible... And a blank check... 

Not a fan of McDaniels, but supposedly... he wanted control of S&C, and Indy said no... And that was silly (by Indy) if true... So he said no thanks... 

4 minutes ago, CR91 said:

Ohio State QBs never work out in the NFL. How many need to fail? Fields is terrible, Haskins god rest his soul was terrible. Terrell Pryor couldn't even make the NFL as a QB. Troy Smith, J.T Barrett, Cardale Jones? Garbage garbage garbage 

Always cautious on OSU and Bama QBs, but it will happen sometime... lol

Stroud has the best arm talent of any of the guys you listed.

Not convinced yet though. 

2 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

Not a fan of McDaniels, but supposedly... he wanted control of S&C, and Indy said no... And that was silly (by Indy) if true... So he said no thanks... 

Where did you hear that? Flus and Gumo were McDaniel guys

Just now, EastStreet said:

Always cautious on OSU and Bama QBs, but it will happen sometime... lol

Stroud has the best arm talent of any of the guys you listed.

Not convinced yet though. 

Tua was having a good season before he got hurt. Hurts could be MVP this year.

1 minute ago, EastStreet said:

Pretty sure McDaniels said he it (interview with SI, maybe MMQB)... 

Ok, but we hired two of the guys he wanted so I don't see how the colts weren't gonna let him fill his own staff.

15 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

I think Jim would pull out all stops on this next search. You may see some surprise firings this off-season from other teams that could go in our favor. Long way to go this season. Barring a miraculous turnaround things will get interesting one way or another. 

11 minutes ago, CR91 said:

Ok, but we hired two of the guys he wanted so I don't see how the colts weren't gonna let him fill his own staff.

Pretty sure...  mainly about S&C... 

Some teams have S&C reporting to GM, some to HC... 

If we said no... dumb... 

3 minutes ago, adubb84 said:

I think Jim would pull out all stops on this next search. You may see some surprise firings this off-season from other teams that could go in our favor. Long way to go this season. Barring a miraculous turnaround things will get interesting one way or another. 

elmo-who-knows.gif

37 minutes ago, CR91 said:

Stroud isn't like any of those guys from what I've seen, who are mostly just elite athletes who happen to play QB.

Stroud has great accuracy, along with a great arm and is a pass first QB who uses his mobility to buy him more time to throw ala Mahommes. Sure, he gets some of the easy big plays by tossing the ball short to the absolutely dominate OSU WRs for big gains, but he also makes his fair share of extremely tough throws as well.

I'm not a OSU homer either. Just watching how he plays is a whole lot different imo.

I might be wrong and that's for the scouts to figure out, but I just can't say "he plays there and the other guys stinked so he must stink too". It has to be a an analysis on the particular player.

1 minute ago, colts89 said:

Stroud isn't like any of those guys from what I've seen, who are mostly just elite athletes who happen to play QB.

Stroud has great accuracy, along with a great arm and is a pass first QB who uses his mobility to buy him more time to throw ala Mahommes. Sure, he gets some of the easy big plays by tossing the ball short to the absolutely dominate OSU WRs for big gains, but he also makes his fair share of extremely tough throws as well.

I'm not a OSU homer either. Just watching how he plays is a whole lot different imo.

I might be wrong and that's for the scouts to figure out, but I just can't say "he plays there and the other guys stinked so he must stink too". It has to be a an analysis on the particular player.

I don't know. The stink from that school when it comes to QBs lingers. I can't say Ive watched a ton of Stroud mostly because I think Bryce is better, but his WRs are first round talent so it's hard to separate the two

Archived