Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jets The Conquerors

King Colt

23 hours ago, NewColtsFan said:

Everyone knew this was a rebuilding year in Pittsburgh.   

No one thought this would be a rebuilding year in Indianapolis.   

Big big difference.  

How about fire Belichick because without Brady he has been a crap coach = fact. Look at his record and this year he is 1-3. Pats in 3 years without Brady are 18-19. Yeah but he has 6 rings is what you will come back with, if Frank had Andrew for 6 years he would have a ring by now.  Without Brady, I am not sure Belichick has any rings.

2 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

How about fire Belichick because without Brady he has been a crap coach = fact. Look at his record and this year he is 1-3. Pats in 3 years without Brady are 18-19. Yeah but he has 6 rings is what you will come back with, if Frank had Andrew for 6 years he would have a ring by now.  Without Brady, I am not sure Belichick has any rings.

That confused face is the best, I was expecting it. Hey a Coach can't win for many years without a great QB, it is a proven fact. I guess Joe Gibbs did lmao 

14 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

That confused face is the best, I was expecting it. Hey a Coach can't win for many years without a great QB, it is a proven fact. I guess Joe Gibbs did lmao 

Not for many years of winning but they can win Super bowls.

Trent Dilfer

Brad Johnson

Nick Foles

Jeff Hostetler

Doug Williams

I think Plunkett also raiders.

On 10/2/2022 at 3:17 PM, King Colt said:

The Jets went to Pittsburgh and defeated their boys in black and gold. So should Pittsburgh fire their GM and HC like Colts fans on this site are suggesting?

Aunt Marg Avatar.jpg

I don't see any Colts fans suggesting Pittsburgh should fire anybody.

On 10/2/2022 at 6:17 PM, King Colt said:

The Jets went to Pittsburgh and defeated their boys in black and gold. So should Pittsburgh fire their GM and HC like Colts fans on this site are suggesting?

Aunt Marg Avatar.jpg

You know that is a dumb question.  Pit was expecting a rebuilding season.  

On 10/2/2022 at 6:17 PM, King Colt said:

Aunt Marg Avatar.jpg

I really dislike it when impatient people want to throw everyone under the bus when they aren't getting the results they expect to see.

This is as big an issue in everyday life - as it is in NFL football.

On 10/4/2022 at 1:20 PM, gspdx said:

I don't see any Colts fans suggesting Pittsburgh should fire anybody.

You know, you are right…but why should we?

The way the Steelers coach stands and looks intimidating…reminds me of my elementary teacher that had the same stare…and a huge paddle that he used on us kids that got “out-a-line.” We were even afraid to look at him. I survived without a paddling.:rock:

If their rookie QB stinks then maybe Steelers fans won’t be afraid to start talking like a lot of Colts fans, about firing him.:censored:

13 hours ago, Mighty Blue said:

You know, you are right…but why should we?

The way the Steelers coach stands and looks intimidating…reminds me of my elementary teacher that had the same stare…and a huge paddle that he used on us kids that got “out-a-line.” We were even afraid to look at him. I survived without a paddling.:rock:

If their rookie QB stinks then maybe Steelers fans won’t be afraid to start talking like a lot of Colts fans, about firing him.:censored:

I wouldn't compare Tomlin to Reich.  

Archived