Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Broncos TNF Predictions

danlhart87

Hope: The offense spreads the ball. Our TEs and WRs step up and we follow Oakland's playbook by scoring early. Hacket's Denver offense continues to make senseless mistakes and we catch lucky breaks like against Kansas. 

Reality: The team, injury plagued, on a short week, enters the high elevation of Denver unprepared and sluggish to deal with such adversity including altitude sickness, star players being out, underperformances and turnovers. 

Colts lose 13-17. 

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought the Broncos would be really good this year with Wilson after getting to 7-6 with Bridgewater last year.  It seemed logical. 

But so far they have a terrible offense almost as bad as ours has produced.

This will be an interesting game.  Both INDY and TENN moved the ball at will for stretches in that game last night.  I think it will be hard for either team tonight to do that.

I predict ugly, unentertaining football tonight.

I guess I would lean Broncs at home.  They haven't looked good when I've watched them though.  

18 minutes ago, Nickster said:

I thought the Broncos would be really good this year with Wilson after getting to 7-6 with Bridgewater last year.  It seemed logical. 

But so far they have a terrible offense almost as bad as ours has produced.

This will be an interesting game.  Both INDY and TENN moved the ball at will for stretches in that game last night.  I think it will be hard for either team tonight to do that.

I predict ugly, unentertaining football tonight.

I guess I would lean Broncs at home.  They haven't looked good when I've watched them though.  

I had them finishing 3rd in the West before season but squeaking into the playoffs as a 7th seed at 10-7. I had the Chiefs winning that division and Chargers 2nd, Raiders last.

This game could go in so many directions:

Both teams suck again and the game is terrible to watch. 13-9.

Both teams realize their season is basically over with a loss come out swinging and it's a battle. 24-21.

Both teams finally wake up on Offense. 41-38.

More likely...both teams underperform and it's something like 17-13 with a Broncos win because they forced 3 TO's to the Colts 1. 

On the road, again…I  can’t wait to get on the road, again…I don’t know if we will win tonight…but, I can’t wait to get on the roooad, again.( Twang, Twang!)

Hey, Coach 

“How come  my chest feels like it’s  caving in when I breathe here in Denver?”

Just have plenty of oxygen masks on the bench.

Broncos 34  Colts 13

23 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

I can see...

Option 1

Denver 31-10, with Jeudy burning Moore several times for TDs, and Ryan throwing 3+ INTs.

Option 2

Indy 31-10, with Ryan throwing 4 TDs, with Wilson throwing multiple INTs (Gilmore and Rodgers).

200.gif

Think Rodney Mc gets another one tonite,expect Dayo to break out.

2 minutes ago, holeymoley99 said:

Think Rodney Mc gets another one tonite,expect Dayo to break out.

Not sure if Dayo plays as much this week with Defo likely more snaps (full practice this week). 

If Dayo or Defo plays over LT/LG gap, I could see him/they playing well. Ngakoue too. 

I could see Paye having a good game too over RT. 

Overall, IMO, Denver's left iOL is weak. 

I'd love to see Cross get 50% of FS snaps. 

12 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

Not sure if Dayo plays as much this week with Defo likely more snaps (full practice this week). 

If Dayo or Defo plays over LT/LG gap, I could see him/they playing well. Ngakoue too. 

I could see Paye having a good game too over RT. 

Overall, IMO, Denver's left iOL is weak. 

I'd love to see Cross get 50% of FS snaps. 

Think we will see Dayo all over the line with Lewis out. Ifedai,Cowart and BB havent gotten much a run and when in havent shown as much as Hurricane D.

I like both Cross and Thomas, stay with hot hand,we may have 2 very good ones on our hands.

3 minutes ago, holeymoley99 said:

Think we will see Dayo all over the line with Lewis out. Ifedai,Cowart and BB havent gotten much a run and when in havent shown as much as Hurricane D.

I like both Cross and Thomas, stay with hot hand,we may have 2 very good ones on our hands.

I hope so (with Lewis out). All over the place... that is. 

But without Lewis, probably Dayo who is focused over LT on run snaps. 

Could see Cowart's or Ifeadi's snaps, going up. 

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Magnum is having fun there, don't blame him haha . Knight Rider was cool because of the car but that is just me. Hasselhoff was MEH but he was made for that role.

I would watch Babe Watch over Knight Rider as a kid. 

MP and MV was mostly syndication at point. 

4 minutes ago, King Colt said:

Watching several sports shows today the general consensus is the Colts-Broncos game is a "no watch." How far both teams have fallen.

Sad really. Good Morning Football was lamenting the fact that both franchises have a rich, proud history of winning football. And yet they’ve fallen from grace and become the laughingstock of the NFL…

Archived