Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Broncos TNF Predictions

danlhart87

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, TaylorTheStudMuffin said:

Watch it will be opposite lol. Lots of points.

The Colts O is inconsistent they’ll have stretches were they look good. Than others that makes them look like one of worst in the NFL. Titans game being a perfect example. 

Colts 17, Broncos 20. An ugly game all around, with lots of turnovers and another wasted defensive performance.
Ryan goes 170 for 2 TD, 1 INT, and 2 fumbles, Pittman and Pierce score the two TDs. JT doesn’t play. Colts D forces one fumble but no INTs, Colts kicker misses the game tying field goal.

5 minutes ago, Bolt Colt said:

28-14 Colts win.

Im still optimistic.

For some reason I feel excited about this game and have a good feeling lol.  Someone posted yesterday win the next 3 and they are first in division. I had to laugh but who knows. Maybe it’s just because Denver’s offense looks worse then ours and their coach looks like he doesn’t know what he is doing.

Weird game. I think the Colts probably have the advantage here. Taylor probably plays, Javonte is out. The Broncos run defense is putrid, their O-Line is terrible, and Melvin Gordon is a fumbling machine. They recently signed Latavius Murray off the Saints practice squad. So that gives them Gordon, Boone, and Murray at RB. They just have so many injuries that I believe the Colts win this game. We should be able to pass with Matt Ryan against anyone but Surtain, and as long as we have Taylor, I like our chances.

With Taylor: 

Colts 21, Broncos 16

Without Taylor:

Broncos 20, Colts 9

1 hour ago, Jared Cisneros said:

Weird game. I think the Colts probably have the advantage here. Taylor probably plays, Javonte is out. The Broncos run defense is putrid, their O-Line is terrible, and Melvin Gordon is a fumbling machine. They recently signed Latavius Murray off the Saints practice squad. So that gives them Gordon, Boone, and Murray at RB. They just have so many injuries that I believe the Colts win this game. We should be able to pass with Matt Ryan against anyone but Surtain, and as long as we have Taylor, I like our chances.

With Taylor: 

Colts 21, Broncos 16

Without Taylor:

Broncos 20, Colts 9

I think we would be better off without Taylor. 

9 minutes ago, JediXMan said:

Why don’t they bring up Phillip Lindsay from the PS. 1) He looked good and thought he’d make the team. 2) He may be extra motivated against his former team which would help the Colts.

Reich already said he will play if Taylor is limited or can’t go. They won’t call him up probably tomortow. It’s also Lyndsey’s home town so I am sure lots of family will be there.

Without Taylor to keep the defense honest I really don’t know how Ryan will move the ball. Pittman will almost surely be locked down by Surtain. Pierce will draw plenty of attention. 

maybe we get a big night out of our tight ends. Either way we’re going to need a big night from Frank and our defense.

colts win 17-16.

Archived