Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Broncos TNF Predictions

danlhart87

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Colts won't have much time to think about the previous game on a short week. Short weeks favor Ds typically at home, so I fear a defensive TD.

If we don't give up a defensive TD, Colts 16 Broncos 13

If we give up a defensive TD, Colts 16 Broncos 20

20 minutes ago, Coltsbluefan said:

We will shoot ourselves in the foot again at just the right opportunity,another loss for Frank.

5 turn overs 8 sacks Frank goes for it on 4th down in the red zone 3 times and fail and we miss one FG

score: 0-5 broncos 

Colts 17

Broncos 20

1 hour ago, Hammer said:

I don't know what the early line is on this game, but it doesn't matter. I'm going with Denver no matter what the spread is.

that might be what makes us win. your bet

Even though Russell Wilson is nowhere near the player he used to be, quite frankly he has looked real bad so far this year. We always make him look like a world beater so I expect more of the same this year and he will beat us again. Colts lose this one.

Just now, tvturner said:

Losing Jonathan Taylor is a big blow

Should be close, Denver and Indy are both bad teams

I actually think it might help. Here me out. Instead of force feeding him when it isn’t working it’s going to force them to get everyone involved. Like the second half todsy. Broncos won’t have anyone to concentrate on. 

17 minutes ago, TaylorTheStudMuffin said:

I actually think it might help. Here me out. Instead of force feeding him when it isn’t working it’s going to force them to get everyone involved. Like the second half todsy. Broncos won’t have anyone to concentrate on. 

I don’t understand why Frank doesn’t ever try to get Taylor on the edges or throw tosses once in a while…. Tbh with Matt Ryan he might fumble the toss

Archived