Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts inactives - Buckner and Leonard will play

GoColts8818

6 minutes ago, TaylorTheStudMuffin said:

No. You can only dress so many so they have decided to dress Strachan instead.

Weird they called up Williams and then he is inactive. That’s good news for Buckner.

Gamesmanship, to keep the titans on their toes about whether defo is playing or not maybe?

7 minutes ago, TaylorTheStudMuffin said:

Weird they called up Williams and then he is inactive. That’s good news for Buckner.

Good for Williams too.  I think his check is bigger this week because he was called up.

I think the Blackman experiment at FS needs to end. For one, I think he is a SS as he isxa liability in coverage. The other and big set is he can't stay healthy.  Let's give Thomas or Cross a shot as the full time starter. Thomas looked natural but Cross has the athletic ability.  Maybe they are our future SS and FS's? 

45 minutes ago, TaylorTheStudMuffin said:

I’d say it was percaution move incase Buckner couldn’t go.  They probably didn’t know for sure that Buckner could go when they had to make the call on bringing Williams up.

56 minutes ago, Moosejawcolt said:

I think the Blackman experiment at FS needs to end. For one, I think he is a SS as he isxa liability in coverage. The other and big set is he can't stay healthy.  Let's give Thomas or Cross a shot as the full time starter. Thomas looked natural but Cross has the athletic ability.  Maybe they are our future SS and FS's? 

I actually agree with you on this.

Archived