Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2022 Game #4, Titans @ Colts..

NFLfan

7 minutes ago, bluebombers87 said:

lol ok man you are reaching. Where did I say that?

It's perfect clear... Reich's games plan (starting scripts) have been bad every single game. 

They haven't worked. And they've all almost been same.

Run, Run, short pass. Run, short pass, run, etc.. Then we get down... 

Then we start passing intermediate and deeper, use other weapons, works better.... 

When we toss scripts, we play better. Very simple.

Just now, bluebombers87 said:

Gotta keep them honest. Keep attacking the D line and hope it pays off either incrementally or to close it out 

Lol they have been stopping the run all day. Ryan was moving effectively passing. The whole world knew we were running there

1 hour ago, Zoltan said:

Pittman, Taylor, Hines, Woods, Nelson, Smith, Blackmon, All the LBs pretty much, Paye, Stewart, Rodgers, Gilmore, Buckner, Kelly. Hopefully we get a starter in Raimann at an OL position. If they can fix the OL protection calls and the QB position this team is primed. Honestly I think we are built great for a rookie QB, just bring in a RG in FA.

Pittman good #2. 

Just now, LiveAndLetAddai said:

You either have balls or you don't, the Colts are without them!

I guess we can blame everyone  but  one thing is clear. No team is going to have any success turing the ball over as much as the Colts. Ryan has been an absolute nightmare. His fumbles have killed drives and lead to points. He has been a joke. He talks about leadership snd accountability. How can u look up to him? He has been such a disappointment as a leader.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, EastStreet said:

It's perfect clear... Reich's games plan (starting scripts) have been bad every single game. 

They haven't worked. And they've all almost been same.

Run, Run, short pass. Run, short pass, run, etc.. Then we get down... 

Then we start passing intermediate and deeper, use other weapons, works better.... 

When we toss scripts, we play better. Very simple.

Right. Didn’t say it. Thanks for admitting it!!

Just now, TaylorTheStudMuffin said:

Should of kept passing.

Seriously or maybe spread out the defense on a 3rd and short in a shotgun then give it to Taylor so he's not running into a goalline defense ya know help the player instead of helping the opposing defense

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1