Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Week 4 Games

RollerColt

8 minutes ago, TaylorTheStudMuffin said:

Bailey zapp can play football.

He was the FBS all time leader in several categories. He was worth a better flier than Ehlinger, IMO

That later rounder WR Dobbs is also playing well for the Packers

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, RollerColt said:

38-17 in the 3rd quarter. I think the Chiefs were a little upset after last weeks loss, eh?

Against Brady it’s never over 41-24 with lots of time to go.

Meanwhile your Bengals are in a good spot to win the AFC North again 

9 minutes ago, TaylorTheStudMuffin said:

Brady and the Bucs look done. He probably should have retired.

Not yet. Mahomes just threw a pick

Chiefs aren’t going to play at this high level of offense every game 

To beat Brady, it’s not a good 55,56,57,58 or 59 minutes you need to play right, it’s 60 minutes 

3 minutes ago, chad72 said:

Not yet. Mahomes just threw a pick

Chiefs aren’t going to play at this high level of offense every game 

To beat Brady, it’s not a good 55,56,57,58 or 59 minutes you need to play right, it’s 60 minutes 

Honestly wish he would just go away… go off and enjoy retirement. Could’ve retired and spent time with his kids, watch them grow up and such, but nope… 

I can’t have much sympathy after he decided to come back. But I was one of those kids that wished my dad could’ve been around more when I was young…

36 minutes ago, RollerColt said:

Honestly wish he would just go away… go off and enjoy retirement. Could’ve retired and spent time with his kids, watch them grow up and such, but nope… 

I can’t have much sympathy after he decided to come back. But I was one of those kids that wished my dad could’ve been around more when I was young…

About kids and dads…..

You and me both.      :peek:

6 hours ago, RollerColt said:

I know it's non of my business. But to lose your whole family for 17-20 more games is it worth it??  It's no even about money at this point. What else does he need to prove?

3 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

Nice to see Jimmy doing well for the Niners. He is a class act. He would look great in purple. I'm not sure why he is not more popular with fans. 

49ers 7  -- Rams 3

That is who I wanted and I got ripped by at least 20 posters on that one. I wanted him or Matt, many wanted Baker or wanted to keep Wentz lmao.  

8 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

That is who I wanted and I got ripped by at least 20 posters on that one. I wanted him or Matt, many wanted Baker or wanted to keep Wentz lmao.  

Any could have worked. I wanted Jimmy (especially at a lower cap hit) over Kirk but most fans disagreed.

I like Baker but only in the right situation. 

7 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

Any could have worked. I wanted Jimmy (especially at a lower cap hit) over Kirk but most fans disagreed.

I like Baker but only in the right situation. 

I did not want Wentz back, did not want Baker at all, did not want a rookie drafted, I wanted Jimmy or Matt. The thing about Jimmy is, he would have been a great fit for our offense IMO.

13 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Rams will probably win this game, they should as they have the better team but with Jimmy G the 49ers will make the playoffs as usual. 

John Lynch has done a great job the past 6 years as the Niners GM. 

5 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

CooooooooooooooooooooP, I like Dallas now, because of him haha 

I have always disliked "them Cowboys." :thmdown:

Cooper Rush is like Jimmy. He wins all his games when playing in place of the starter. He won his first game against the Vikings in MN last year, I believe. 

10 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

No but they could have been real power house had he not done that.

Do you recall that great trade Lynch made with the Bears when the Bears moved up to select Trubisky? The Bears gave up picks to move up one spot with the Niners.

11 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

I have always disliked "them Cowboys." :thmdown:

Cooper Rush is like Jimmy. He wins all his games when playing in place of the starter. He won his first game against the Vikings in MN last year, I believe. 

Emmitt Smith is smiling at you some where. When Dallas had Troy, Emmitt, and Mike. That is was trueBig3. They smoked everyone. IMO they were the greatest team I have ever seen, their O.Line on average is even bigger than any team now. Their D was so fast. I would say their 1995 team was the best when they added Deion chuckling homer simpson GIF- it wasn't even fair at that point.

5 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Emmitt Smith is smiling at you some where. When Dallas had Troy, Emmitt, and Mike. That is was trueBig3. They smoked everyone. IMO they were the greatest team I have ever seen, their O.Line on average is even bigger today than any team now. Their D was so fast. I would say their 1995 team was the best when they added Deion chuckling homer simpson GIF- it wasn't even fair at that point.

Absolutely disliked all of them, including Jerry Jones, Jimmy Johnsons and Barry Switzer. The only players I liked were Darryl Johnston and one of their d-backs. I can't recall his name. 

Archived