Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2022 Titans at Indy Injury Report (W4)

EastStreet

6 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

It is. Played one snap in G2 IIRC. 

Guessing they are still shopping lol.... or would pull the trigger by now. 

We have 4 ps spots that are protected weekly (Not limit to amount of times each can be protected) so I think safe to assume Chance has been one of those last 2 weeks. Team may be stretching it out to see if any current player got banged up enough to send to IR and he fills that spot. If nothing occurs this week expect Tenuta to get cut and hope he clears waivers. He has been inactive each game and had to be on roster first 3 games since was signed off another team's P.S.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, PuntersArePeopleToo said:

Haha i think why not use the extra spot and decide this week who is getting cut

Could be. 

IMO, Banogu or Johnson. Probably Johnson. 

Was not a fan of either 5R or 6R DL picks (in terms of early use). 

Ifeadi is better than Banogu, so OK with that too. 

14 minutes ago, holeymoley99 said:

We have 4 ps spots that are protected weekly (Not limit to amount of times each can be protected) so I think safe to assume Chance has been one of those last 2 weeks. Team may be stretching it out to see if any current player got banged up enough to send to IR and he fills that spot. If nothing occurs this week expect Tenuta to get cut and hope he clears waivers. He has been inactive each game and had to be on roster first 3 games since was signed off another team's P.S.

They are not 100% protected though. IIRC, still vulnerable Monday. 

6 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

They are not 100% protected though. IIRC, still vulnerable Monday. 

Yes true can be poached Monday but not later in the week so if he was protected we wouldn't be left kicker less by a later week claim by another squad. Not sure where to find the info on who we protected weekly for each of these 4 games.

14 minutes ago, holeymoley99 said:

Yes true can be poached Monday but not later in the week so if he was protected we wouldn't be left kicker less by a later week claim by another squad. Not sure where to find the info on who we protected weekly for each of these 4 games.

Stampede Blue occasionally reported it, but not seen protection status any this season. 

2 hours ago, EastStreet said:

Nah. Williams is a NT... 

Johnson (NT2) has been bad. Not shocked. 

Cowart, Dayo, and Lewis would take snaps at 3T if Defo is out or on a count. 

Yeah sucks Buckner is hurting because they have a short turnaround against Denver.

1 hour ago, GoColts8818 said:

The one game he missed vs the Titans they ran wild.

Yeah, the last time Buckner was out vs. Henry - that went really well.  It was a demoralizing 2000s style rush defense performance.

13 hours ago, EastStreet said:

Could be. 

IMO, Banogu or Johnson. Probably Johnson. 

Was not a fan of either 5R or 6R DL picks (in terms of early use). 

Ifeadi is better than Banogu, so OK with that too. 

I don’t think it will be Ben. I think the above post is right.  It will be that oline guy we picked up on waivers. Ben has actually seen snaps while that tackle has been a healthy scratch.

6 hours ago, #12. said:

Yeah, the last time Buckner was out vs. Henry - that went really well.  It was a demoralizing 2000s style rush defense performance.

We were missing like 4 or 5 starters that game. I believe Autry was also out due to Covid. Taylor didn’t play either because of a close contact. If Autry hadn’t missed we probably would of been ok. I vaguely remember saying we were ok without buck but not both Buck and Autry.

3 hours ago, TaylorTheStudMuffin said:

I don’t think it will be Ben. I think the above post is right.  It will be that oline guy we picked up on waivers. Ben has actually seen snaps while that tackle has been a healthy scratch.

Hollow snaps though. 

And Ifeadi has played better. 

Archived