Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2022 Titans at Indy Injury Report (W4)

EastStreet

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For folks interested (Titans - starters, and snap%)...

Starters bolded

Secondary is hurting... 

Good day for Ryan???

Out
RILB Zach Cunningham      Elbow - 61%

SS Amani Hooker       Concussion - 91%

FS/S Ugo Amadi                      Ankle - 28%

Questionable

OLB Ola Adeniyi Neck                 LP  LP    LP - 21%

WR Kyle Philips Shoulder            LP  LP    LP - 25%

WR Cody Hollister Back           — DNP DNP - 23%

CB Roger McCreary Back     —      —   LP - 99%

Banged up?

CB Kristian Fulton Knee    LP FP   LP - 65%

Likely good

WR Treylon Burks Illness  DNP FP FP - 50%

TE Austin Hooper Neck        DNP LP FP - 51%

OLB Bud Dupree Hip            FP LP   FP - 30%

RG Nate Davis Knee          -DNP FP - 100%

Not Injury Related

FS Kevin Byard            NIR——DNP— 91%

DT Jeffery Simmons NIR——DNP— 81%

C Ben Jones               NIR——DNP— 100%

I think we beat the Titans Sunday. This game is more important than the Chiefs in the way that it is a divisional game. 1-1-1 in the division is doable. 0-2-1 in the division is terrible for tiebreakers. I don't mean to be a debbie downer, but beating the Chiefs, as impressive as it was, was probably the least important of the first three games to win. We need at least one divisional win in the first three divisional games throughout four weeks.

This game is even more important than the Chiefs game. Must win. It looks like injuries are on our side comparatively speaking, so if we win Sunday, the division is up for grabs again as we strengthen ourselves to a winning record, and weaken Tennessee to 1-3.

41 minutes ago, Jared Cisneros said:

I think we beat the Titans Sunday. This game is more important than the Chiefs in the way that it is a divisional game. 1-1-1 in the division is doable. 0-2-1 in the division is terrible for tiebreakers. I don't mean to be a debbie downer, but beating the Chiefs, as impressive as it was, was probably the least important of the first three games to win. We need at least one divisional win in the first three divisional games throughout four weeks.

This game is even more important than the Chiefs game. Must win. It looks like injuries are on our side comparatively speaking, so if we win Sunday, the division is up for grabs again as we strengthen ourselves to a winning record, and weaken Tennessee to 1-3.

I agree. This is a big game. If we win this game and the Jaguars lose to Philadelphia which is probable, we will be in 1st place through 4 games and I will take that. That would also put Tennesse in a 1-3 hole.

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I agree. This is a big game. If we win this game and the Jaguars lose to Philadelphia which is probable, we will be in 1st place through 4 games and I will take that. That would also put Tennesse in a 1-3 hole.

This would be the early scenario where the tie would put us ahead of Jax, and that's needed as they beat us h2h. It could come in handy at the end of the year if it comes down to the final game or two to see who wins the division.

1 minute ago, Jared Cisneros said:

This would be the early scenario where the tie would put us ahead of Jax, and that's needed as they beat us h2h. It could come in handy at the end of the year if it comes down to the final game or two to see who wins the division.

Yep, that tie could prove to be the difference in the end. After being down 20-3 I will take it although our FG kicker should have given us the win. I thought before the season we would start 3-1, so 2-1-1 I can live with.

5 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yep, that tie could prove to be the difference in the end. After being down 20-3 I will take it although our FG kicker should have given us the win. I thought before the season we would start 3-1, so 2-1-1 I can live with.

The Texans game was a situation heading into the year where we expected to win easily. Once the game got to the start of the 4th quarter, we would of taken a tie in a heartbeat. Then we wanted the win and were upset with the tie when Blankenship missed the FG to win the game.

There's a lot of ups and downs and emotions in football, even in one game. Obviously Jax made it much worse, and KC calmed people down a bit. A win in Tenn would make things pretty normal again, but this team also needs an impressive performance on the offensive side of the ball as well. I'm starting to really doubt Matt Ryan, and the fumbles are infuriating by him (even though some aren't his fault).

The Texans game was a situation heading into the year where we expected to win easily. Once the game got to the start of the 4th quarter, we would of taken a tie in a heartbeat. Then we wanted the win and were upset with the tie when Blankenship missed the FG to win the game.

There's a lot of ups and downs and emotions in football, even in one game. Obviously Jax made it much worse, and KC calmed people down a bit. Tenn would make things pretty normal again, but this team also needs an impressive performance on the offensive side of the ball as well. I'm starting to really doubt Matt Ryan, and the fumbles are infuriating by him (even though some aren't his fault).

We need this game badly and Matt needs to look sharp for most to be happy in here. I would love to see a 10 point win. Having said that if we win by just 1 I will take it of course.

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

We need this game badly and Matt needs to look sharp for most to be happy in here. I would love to see a 10 point win. Having said that if we win by just 1 I will take it of course.

A ten-point win would be nice. That would make things better on the forum, and probably for morale in the locker room. The win is most important, but I want to see someone stand out. Even Jonathan Taylor hasn't been his usual dominant self. I'd like to see him get 20 carries tomorrow.

3 minutes ago, Jared Cisneros said:

A ten-point win would be nice. That would make things better on the forum, and probably for morale in the locker room. The win is most important, but I want to see someone stand out. Even Jonathan Taylor hasn't been his usual dominant self. I'd like to see him get 20 carries tomorrow.

Yeah if we can get 4 qtrs of solid football and win by 10-14, things around here would be peachy all week. Last I heard Leonard is playing as well, that would be a nice boost for the team and fans.

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yeah if we can get 4 qtrs of solid football and win by 10-14, things around here would be peachy all week. Last I heard Leonard is playing as well, that would be a nice boost for the team and fans.

Leonard is going to be important to help stop Derrick Henry if he plays. That would be a HUGE boost, especially if Buckner is out.

Leonard is going to be important to help stop Derrick Henry if he plays. That would be a HUGE boost, especially if Buckner is out.

I did see where Buckner practiced and he is questionable. Big Grover could take over too. I have us winning but only by 4, I think we cover the 3.5. 24-20.

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I did see where Buckner practiced and he is questionable. Big Grover could take over too. I have us winning but only by 4, I think we cover the 3.5. 24-20.

Yeah, in the prediction thread, i had us winning 23-20. We are right on point with each other.

I think this will be an interesting game that will have the Colts gaining a ton of yards between the 20s but they will struggle scoring because of our OL and the strength of the TN DL.  TN defense looks bad if you look at the numbers but they have been elite on third downs and in the RZ.  They have good CBs and a great rush.  They have been leaky between the twenties because their ILB Cunnigham has reverted back to his Houston Days and Hooker has taken bad angles in run game.  Both of them are out this week.  So TN will play a ton of zone behind their front so we will need to have a lot of 15 play drives.  We'll get yards but without owning the LOS and having weak WR points will be tough in RZ.  

We need JT to score on long runs.  

TN is going to nickle and dime us with the PA game and I think they are going to target Fayscon and Leonard.  Speed has shown me that he is a great run defender LB.  I'd play him over Leonard against Henry.  Leonard is too slight and Henry has always had success against him. 

TO will help is win but TN knows TO is how we make hay.  I expect them to be uber conservative  on O and methodical and get to the 4th Q and run Henry down our throat when we are tired.  Their defense and punting game is going to give the OL fits.  I think their new punter is going to try to play a field position game.  I expect a lot of punts in this game on both sides.    

I see this coming down to a LOS game.  This is why I think we are in trouble.  Their DL on our OL is a huge mismatch.  The fact Ryan cannot move means big plays in pass game is not likely.  I bet the screen game is a big part of our success.  Hines will get a lot of touches.  

14 minutes ago, Rhodelesstraveled said:

Buckner likely on a snap count.   Not good  This means Leonard has no beef up front of trying to deal with a freight train

We might end up seeing a lot of Dayo. He mostly  fits Buckner body type. Need as big as bodies as we can get in there. Good news is Buckner didn’t practice so players got lots of practice time in his spot.

1 hour ago, compuls1v3 said:

I thought the same thing.  Can’t he be snatched up?

22 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

He was PS last week, and same thing for KC game. 

Wasn't grabbed. 

Guess team isn't worried. Or not sold yet. Or thinks needs roster spot. 

I think this is the last game he can be called up. I think they can do it 3 times. So he will have to be added to the roster next week

2 minutes ago, PuntersArePeopleToo said:

I think this is the last game he can be called up. I think they can do it 3 times. So he will have to be added to the roster next week

It is. Played one snap in G2 IIRC. 

Guessing they are still shopping lol.... or would pull the trigger by now. 

Archived