EastStreet

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, csmopar said:

Buckner..

taylor

kelly

the dude who I won’t even try to spell or say his name.

Gilmore… all starters 

buckner was already injured last week its mild  gilmore was injured and still finished the game i also think yannick was injured last week too  .  the only worrying ones are the kelly and taylor  which could be mild we dont know yet

9 hours ago, coming on strong said:

buckner was already injured last week its mild  gilmore was injured and still finished the game i also think yannick was injured last week too  .  the only worrying ones are the kelly and taylor  which could be mild we dont know yet

If Kelly is out they’ll probably move Pinter to center and Fries to RG. Id rather move Kelly to LT and Pryor to RG personally though. 

2 hours ago, BProland85 said:

If Kelly is out they’ll probably move Pinter to center and Fries to RG. Id rather move Kelly to LT and Pryor to RG personally though. 

Kelly to LT.... what? :scratch:

Has he ever played the LT position, ever?

Edit: Do you mean Dennis Kelly? If so, be a bit more specific next time dude as this threw me for a total loop.

The "initial injury report" always looks worse than it will at kickoff.

I don't get too upset until the injury report from Friday comes out.  That gives you the best idea of who is really unlikely to play.

Best wishes to all of our injured players - may they return to the field when they are 100% ready!!

45 minutes ago, TaylorTheStudMuffin said:

It’s not the missed practice that worried me. He is known to miss and still play. The issue is it looks like a hyperextended elbow. If that’s the case that might be a injury he can’t play through.

Yea but we have no idea what the actual injury is. It could be a hyper extension. Or it could be something else. I hope he plays though 

Archived