Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Titans Colts Predictions

danlhart87

6 minutes ago, Nesjan3 said:

Simmons is going to ruin pinter if the oline stays status quo. Still think we edge out a victory. 21-19

Let’s hope it changes. I don’t think Reich would say before Sunday. In camp they experimented with Rainmann at LT, smith at RG, Pryor at RT.  You could also move Pryor to RG. So something to keep a eye on if Rainmann is healthy.

4 hours ago, chad72 said:

The Jaguars home game will be the must win for the division, IMO. This win will be to be on the path for a #7 seed by maintaining a respectable AFC record for starters but the Jaguars game will be the one where you go “if we don’t win this, we’re looking at a wild card at best”.

I don’t think the AFC West is as great as everyone said and hence I believe 2 teams from AFC South can be in the playoffs.

I think this home game against the Titans is just as important as the Jags home game. Both are must win. Honestly, I think we need to win out on our division games.  Maybe the South gets two teams in but that is us relying on others to lose.  If we want in the playoffs we need to win the division. 

I don't think we go 0-2-1 in three divisional games to start the first four games. We just don't. Colts look like they have some help with Pierce and Woods to help Pittman and Taylor on offense. I'm going to assume they both have decent games again. The Titans offense is pretty terrible right now, and even Henry isn't great this year. I think we outscore them and beat them in a close game.

Colts 23

Titans 20

11 minutes ago, John Hammonds said:

Titans knock out Matt Ryan.  Foles plays badly.  And Sam winds up running in a TD to win at the end of the game.

Hard fought.  Low scoring.

Colts 17

Titans 13

We just asked for predictions, not dramatic predictions but thanks for the nice entertaining twist to it. :default_20smile:

Should be a good game, as all our divisional games are.  Both teams have great RBs, struggling OLs, and inconsistent receiving threats.  I’d expect a close game, dominated by the defenses.  The biggest difference between the teams is health.  I expect Leonard back and near 100%, whereas Tenn might not have the pass rush at the moment to make the most out of our OL issues.

Colts 24

Tenn 17

On 9/27/2022 at 12:08 PM, chad72 said:

The Jaguars home game will be the must win for the division, IMO. This win will be to be on the path for a #7 seed by maintaining a respectable AFC record for starters but the Jaguars game will be the one where you go “if we don’t win this, we’re looking at a wild card at best”.

I don’t think the AFC West is as great as everyone said and hence I believe 2 teams from AFC South can be in the playoffs.

I agree with you first part about the AFC West because of DEN.  Thought they'd be better.   But if LAC has those monstrous studs out for any length of time, they aren't near as good either. 

I still would be near shocked if 2 AFC South teams play after week 18.

18 minutes ago, Archer said:

Should be a good game, as all our divisional games are.  Both teams have great RBs, struggling OLs, and inconsistent receiving threats.  I’d expect a close game, dominated by the defenses.  The biggest difference between the teams is health.  I expect Leonard back and near 100%, whereas Tenn might not have the pass rush at the moment to make the most out of our OL issues.

Colts 24

Tenn 17

Bud Dupree has returned, so that’s going to be interesting…

Well I dropped one last week so I am 1-1-1 on the year. Today I am going to go with the Colts, simply because we are so much better than the Titans(I estimate 15-18 points), but we all know this will be a one score game so hopefully the Colts can eliminate critical errors at crucial moments and pull it out. Go Colts!

Archived