Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Season opener on our field how can we not win??

Maniac53

I think we'll lose this game, but I honestly don't care. I don't care because I don't think this team is, currently, in a state to win a lot of games - especially against contenders.

I would, however, very much like to see significant improvement in all three phases.

Colts fan for almost 60 years.  I'm going fishing.  I'll periodically check the status of the game on my phone.  Rooting for Colts, but I'm expecting Chiefs to win something like 40-10.  Chiefs will slow down when it's around 35-0 near the end of the 3rd quarter.  Hoping I'm wrong of course.  

32 minutes ago, tomloge1 said:

Colts fan for almost 60 years.  I'm going fishing.  I'll periodically check the status of the game on my phone.  Rooting for Colts, but I'm expecting Chiefs to win something like 40-10.  Chiefs will slow down when it's around 35-0 near the end of the 3rd quarter.  Hoping I'm wrong of course.  

have a nice fishing trip, friend. 

1 hour ago, tomloge1 said:

As long as it isn't 99-0 we will be fine. I hope you catch some Carp. 

7 minutes ago, cptcomeback said:

Unless that Oline gives JT a chance to take some heat off of Matt "the Statue" Ryan, it will be a very long day for the team.  And then there is Mahomes.  Not looking particularly good for the Colts today, truly hope I am wrong though.

On opening day Matt scrambled well and even threw for 352 yards, led a come from behind win, no wait it was a tie because our FG blew it. I think you are way underestimating how good Matt Ryan can be. Last week was a disaster but that is just 1 game.

15 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

On opening day Matt scrambled well and even threw for 352 yards, led a come from behind win, no wait it was a tie because our FG blew it. I think you are way underestimating how good Matt Ryan can be. Last week was a disaster but that is just 1 game.

Agreed to a degree, but he has really looked shaky overall and is anything but mobile.  With no Oline and weak receiving corp we may never realize what he can do unfortunately.  I may have him underrated, but there is also the danger of having him overrated, especially at this stage of his career which I think mgt has fallen for and now we are kinda stuck with him. 

2 minutes ago, cptcomeback said:

Agreed to a degree, but he has really looked shaky overall and is anything but mobile.  With no Oline and weak receiving corp we may never realize what he can do unfortunately.  I may have him underrated, but there is also the danger of having him overrated, especially at this stage of his career which I think mgt has fallen for and now we are kinda stuck with him. 

If we somehow win today it sure would be sweet, KC is a machine.

On 9/24/2022 at 11:09 PM, Maniac53 said:

We bleeding blue, watch JT.. He going to kill them.

Whether it's enough I don't know. JT going to light them up!!!!

Lets go DEFENSE!!!!!!! 

I don't know where the OL is anymore..

I had a feeling defense may show up. Thought they played a solid game.

Archived