Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2022 KC at Indy Injury Report (W3)

EastStreet

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Patrick Miller said:

I question if anyone on the team really wants to play.

I saw someone mention when teams are falling apart all of a sudden players  sitting out every little thing at practice and just don’t want to put the effort in anymore. Not saying this is the case with Leonard but it is looking that way.

8 minutes ago, TaylorTheStudMuffin said:

I am starting to question if Leonard even wants to play. We are going to be digging ourselves a hole we can’t get out of before he returns.

I have said it many times. Luck & Castonzo retiring early (& Doyle) has set a precedent for players on this team to quit. I’m sure they all still talk. The days of players playing because the sport is their passion are coming to an end. 

I also wonder if this Colts mental health campaign makes players overthink their love for football. 

2 minutes ago, TaylorTheStudMuffin said:

I saw someone mention when teams are falling apart all of a sudden players  sitting out every little thing at practice and just don’t want to put the effort in anymore. Not saying this is the case with Leonard but it is looking that way.

You are reading way too much into it, he is probably at 90% but with a back you want to be at 100%. I am ok with it, disappointed but understand why he is sitting again. If he doesn't play next week then my red flag goes up, I have more patience than most though.

2 minutes ago, Colts1324 said:

I have said it many times. Luck & Castonzo retiring early (& Doyle) has set a precedent for players on this team to quit. I’m sure they all still talk. The days of players playing because the sport is their passion are coming to an end. 

I also wonder if this Colts mental health campaign makes players overthink their love for football. 

This is the true state of this org as of today, and there is little denying it. 

Peanut Butter Basketball GIF by Jif

28 minutes ago, RollerColt said:

We've heard this song and dance many times before. Only natural that we're skeptical on Leonard's recovery to be honest. It's anyone's best guess on when (or if) he'll return.

We dealing with the same people who lied about Braden smith’s injury and he hasn’t been right since 

At the Houston game, Shaq was very actively walking on the sidelines and getting the defense pumped up. So, I don't doubt he is dying to get out there. The truth is that I don't trust Reich and Ballard on injury reports. They talk it down just like they did for Andrew Luck. I don't believe he is ready until I see him out there which by my research on back surgery to be week 7-8. 

9 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

You are reading way too much into it, he is probably at 90% but with a back you want to be at 100%. I am ok with it, disappointed but understand why he is sitting again. If he doesn't play next week then my red flag goes up, I have more patience than most though.

especially when u have some one soft like kelly on the player council for colts if you heard his comments last 2 years about practicing 

3 minutes ago, AustexColt said:

At the Houston game, Shaq was very actively walking on the sidelines and getting the defense pumped up. So, I don't doubt he is dying to get out there. The truth is that I don't trust Reich and Ballard on injury reports. They talk it down just like they did for Andrew Luck. I don't believe he is ready until I see him out there which by my research on back surgery to be week 7-8. 

Frank is a known liar with injuries don’t believe a word he say. And he threw shaq under the bus at one of his press conferences this week when asked about if he gonna play he said something to the effect like it’s on him when he feel ready etc… 

1 minute ago, jbaron04 said:

Frank is a known liar with injuries don’t believe a word he say. And he threw shaq under the bus at one of his press conferences this week when asked about if he gonna play he said something to the effect like it’s on him when he feel ready etc… 

It is just not Frank, they all lie lmao . People just focus on this team like we are the only evil liar's. Belichick cheated and lied for 20 years while winning Championships.

17 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I seriously doubt Leonard is soft or has any mental issues like some are saying. That is a stretch and having Andrew Luck nightmares. Leonard just had back surgery so better to be safe than sorry. Sunday isn't even a must win because of the division we play in. When we play Tennessee that is a must win.

every game is a must win imo.

8 minutes ago, dw49 said:

How does a player "scratch and claw" to play ?

Coming To America Lion GIF by Amazon Prime Video- nobody is scratching and clawing at anything, maybe that lion. Just tell the truth Frank and say Leonard isn't 100% yet, maybe next week. Doesn't get any simple than that. Fans aren't dumb, they just want the truth. One thing I can't stand is a liar :thmup:

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Coming To America Lion GIF by Amazon Prime Video- nobody is scratching and clawing at anything, maybe that lion. Just tell the truth Frank and say Leonard isn't 100% yet, maybe next week. Doesn't get any simple than that. Fans aren't dumb, they just want the truth. One thing I can't stand is a liar :thmup:

He actually did say that. He said after watching tape that they feel he isn’t back to 100% yet.

Archived