Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Who are the Colts going to beat?

Tsarquise

Definitely not the Steelers… We couldn’t beat them with Luck, and with Manning it only happened once or twice. But boy would it be sweet if we were somehow able to stun them for once. 

Maybe the Texans at home? Right now every other team on the schedule has performed better than us. 

38 minutes ago, RollerColt said:

Definitely not the Steelers… We couldn’t beat them with Luck, and with Manning it only happened once or twice. But boy would it be sweet if we were somehow able to stun them for once. 

Maybe the Texans at home? Right now every other team on the schedule has performed better than us. 

I agree steelers have our number like jags do

Remaining schedule:

W3: Chiefs - L

W4: Titans - W

W5: @Broncos - L

W6: Jags - W

W7: @Titans - L

W8: Commanders - W

W9: @Patriots - W

W10: @Raiders - L

W11: Eagles - L

W12: Steelers - W

W13: @Cowboys - L

W14: BYE

W15: @Vikings - L

W16: Chargers - L

W17: @Giants - W

W18: Texans - W

7 Wins. 7-9-1

Remaining schedule:

W3: Chiefs - L

W4: Titans - W

W5: @Broncos - W

W6: Jags - L

W7: @Titans - W

W8: Commanders - W

W9: @Patriots - L

W10: @Raiders - W

W11: Eagles - L

W12: Steelers - L

W13: @Cowboys - W

W14: BYE

W15: @Vikings - W

W16: Chargers - W

W17: @Giants - W

W18: Texans - W

10-6-1

We reel off 4 wins shockingly after our bye week and win the division while the Jaguars go 9-7-1 and go into the playoffs with some momentum and confidence. 10 wins. :default_20smile:

Just now, Chrisaaron1023 said:

Titans and Broncos and Jags and Titans again before the new game of the year for us lol. We're an October/November team apparently. Then we'll stink it up in December make the playoffs barely and play the Chargers again. :lol:

#7 seed or #4, those are the only potential routes for an AFC South team, more likely #4

These are my playoff seeds:

1. Bills
2. Chiefs
3. Ravens
4. Titans / Jags (certainly not us at this rate....)
5. Chargers
6. Bengals
7. Raiders / Dolphins

I think the ONLY chance this team has at a playoff berth is through winning the division.... 2 or 3 playoff teams are coming from the AFC West - book it.

5 minutes ago, Dark Superman said:

I honestly wouldn't be shocked if they ended up winning the next two home games knowing Frank Reich's track record in past years.

I don’t know. I feel like the team has really taken a nose-dive performance wise and the morale has to be in the dumpster.
  Other years we’ve started slow there’s at least been something to build off of. These last two games have been seven and a half quarters of clownshow. We’re a loooong way from being a contender. 

3 minutes ago, Solid84 said:

I don’t know. I feel like the team has really taken a nose-dive performance wise and the morale has to be in the dumpster.
  Other years we’ve started slow there’s at least been something to build off of. These last two games have been seven and a half quarters of clownshow. We’re a loooong way from being a contender. 

Either way, I won't be shocked if the Colts end up pulling off the win or if they continue to stink and get blown away by 40 points, ha.

This team is not as bad as it was the last 2 games. We will win games and we might even beat some good teams along the way(hell, we might even surprise the Chiefs next week). But make no mistake and don't let a few wins convince you otherwise - in the big picture this team is not good enough to compete against the best teams in January. 

On 9/20/2022 at 12:16 PM, stitches said:

This team is not as bad as it was the last 2 games. We will win games and we might even beat some good teams along the way(hell, we might even surprise the Chiefs next week). But make no mistake and don't let a few wins convince you otherwise - in the big picture this team is not good enough to compete against the best teams in January. 

9-10 wins is what I had us pegged at. We are on target for the same. We just need to come with the same fire that won us this game. Maybe getting blasted in the media again and again was what this team needed.

Also, reminded me of the 20-17 win against Big Ben and the Steelers at home under Chuck Pagano after he kept playing Vontae Davis 1-on-1 vs Antonio Brown for the longest time and finally decided to change it up for that game. Gus Bradley coached a heck of a game, IMO.

Archived