Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Is ghost coming back

Restinpeacesweetchloe

7 minutes ago, TaylorTheStudMuffin said:

Indy is really the only place for him because he can still go watch his son play football on Friday nights.

If it is say Packers or Bengals, he can definitely make it back on time for seeing his son on Friday nights. 

7 minutes ago, indyagent17 said:

we have already "officially" said thank you for the memories and good bye. 

Ballard keeps droning on about how he like the WR room and this has failed time and time again. I like Ballard but when he blows smoke like this it makes me dislike him just a bit more 

Irsay probably dragged him in telling him to sign him lol.

8 minutes ago, chad72 said:

If it is say Packers or Bengals, he can definitely make it back on time for seeing his son on Friday nights. 

I doubt he would do that. His kids are in school here. He never left 

3 hours ago, indyagent17 said:

we have already "officially" said thank you for the memories and good bye. 

Ballard keeps droning on about how he like the WR room and this has failed time and time again. I like Ballard but when he blows smoke like this it makes me dislike him just a bit more 

Yea Ballard always taking big gambles on unproven players at important positions and we get burned year after year 

I’ll say this at least TY knows how to run a route which is more than I can say for some of the guys the Colts sent out there yesterday.  Is he going to go out there and set the world on fire and become the TY he was with Luck?  No.  He’s going to be a shell of what he was that can give you a little here and there but that’s still more than they are getting from any WR not named Pittman.

As long as people keep realistic expectations about him I would be all for this move.  No he’s not going to solve all the WR issues but he might at least give Ryan more than one target who can get open at times.

4 hours ago, Indeee said:

Sure, we do. we have the choice not to bring Hilton back, which would be the smart one. 

Fighting trash with more trash is not a bright idea Lt. Dan...:funny:

We have no 3rd down receiver but Pittman. Doyle and TY were clutch on 3rd downs. 

1 minute ago, GoColts8818 said:

Fixed it for ya lol

Lol, yea

Strachan is good all he does is catch, once Pittman was out I knew his catches went under 4. Dulin did all right. Patmon has reached his ceiling. 4 targets 2 catches, 2 drops. Pierce I don’t believe he'll have alot of drops, but idk.

2 minutes ago, Matabix said:

Lol, yea

Strachan is good all he does is catch, once Pittman was out I knew his catches went under 4. Dulin did all right. Patmon has reached his ceiling. 4 targets 2 catches, 2 drops. Pierce I don’t believe he'll have alot of drops, but idk.

Strachan did nothing. He had more snaps then Patmon. He and Campbell let colts at WR snaps.

18 minutes ago, Matabix said:

Lol, yea

Strachan has done pretty good when the ball comes his way but I’d have to look more to see how he’s doing at getting open.  Dulin is up and down.  Honestly he’s what I’d expect to see from fifth or sixth receiver unfortunately the Colts are using him as a two or three.

Pierce is still just an unknown at this point so I am reserving judgement on him right now.

I am done with Campbell though.  The only way he can get open is if he burns someone with speed.  Patmon hasn’t impressed me yet but I am not ready to completely close the book on him but you can see why he was the last WR on the active roster.

4 minutes ago, Stephen said:

Strachan wasnt targeted much

There maybe a reason for that.  I’d have to look at his route running and see how good of a job he is doing at getting separation.  If he is it could be Ryan isn’t getting enough time to go through his progressions and find him.  If he’s not well then that’s why.

12 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

Is there a HC opening?

Hire the TY!!!

At that rate, just hire Luck for HC. Was well-respected and a great leader in his time here, and he’s one of the best football minds of the last generation. Make Reggie OC, Hell make Mathis DC, let’s have some fun if we’re not going to win any games.

8 minutes ago, chickenMan said:

At that rate, just hire Luck for HC. Was well-respected and a great leader in his time here, and he’s one of the best football minds of the last generation. Make Reggie OC, Hell make Mathis DC, let’s have some fun if we’re not going to win any games.

Uh, no thanks (Luck). 

Honestly, I'm not sure if this TY thing is real, about us and him, or what, however if the Colts bring back TY, I think I might be done with this team for a while. Meaning until Reich and Ballard are gone.

In what world does this make sense? Honest question. Forget the sentiment for a once great Colt and think about this logically.

He had 331 yards last year. 23 receptions on the same team with the same WR's we have now, with exception of Pierce. He had ZERO impact. 

Can we just stop the madness here... :wall:

This team, all facets, is becoming quite comical. 

Archived