Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Chiefs at Colts Predictions

danlhart87

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

If Indy wins, the few Reich fans, will pop back up, and tell us how he's a genius. And forget about Houston and Jax... 

aEPXXu8.gif

lol. 

I believe JT will a beast this game and do too much. He shouldn't have too. We are winning bro..

But I find it no excuse for the rest of season.

Like I said before in my posts. Same ole same ole....

Push for playoffs just a bit outside...

Make playoffs, one and done...

Welcome too Frank and Ballard world!!!!!!

As a long time Colt fan I'm getting sick of hearing we are just Peyton spoiled. We are not Peyton spoiled Peyton was great.

We are Coaching and GM Decaying.... 

They are not terrible but this organization cannot go on with them.....

11 minutes ago, Maniac53 said:

I believe JT will a beast this game and do too much. He shouldn't have too. We are winning bro..

But I find it no excuse for the rest of season.

Like I said before in my posts. Same ole same ole....

Push for playoffs just a bit outside...

Make playoffs, one and done...

Welcome too Frank and Ballard world!!!!!!

As a long time Colt fan I'm getting sick of hearing we are just Peyton spoiled. We are not Peyton spoiled Peyton was great.

We are Coaching and GM Decaying.... 

They are not terrible but this organization cannot go on with them.....

JT might be a beast, but we'll need our D play well.

If KC goes way up, JT won't get attempts. Need to keep it close 1H. 

All right time for my prediction, I am 1-1 on the season. First I have got to say the negativity on here is mind numbing. How has this season started any differently than any other season in the past 25 years? The last time we won our opener we were kicking the ever living crap out of the raiders then proceeded to look like crap and needed an interception from Bethea to clinch the game. This was a raider team quarterbacked by Terrell Pryor(future hall of famer, I think not). Then the next week we LOST to a very bad dolphin team. So I think we are right on schedule with most of the past 25 years. On to today's game. This one looks to be a very close tight battle, and I do think we have a better chance of winning this one than last weeks game where we had NO CHANCE(as I had predicted). But I'm going to give the edge to a Colt defense that will inexplicably give up a long pass play in critical moment and the chiefs will pull it out late. Colts lose a close one, fall to 0-2-1 which is still better than last years start, and the whining on here will really EXPLODE. Enjoy the game today everyone!

On 9/18/2022 at 6:29 PM, dw49 said:

Being totally dominated on both sides of the ball by the Jags is about as low as a team can go. Other than 10 minutes in Houston , who might have the worst roster in the NFL, this team has been listless , uninspired and just plain terrible. Yes .. they will play better but that isn't saying much....

You are in * dw49....

Archived