Chiefs at Colts Predictions

danlhart87

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, danlhart87 said:

They will definitely play better

Can't get much worse than today 

Being totally dominated on both sides of the ball by the Jags is about as low as a team can go. Other than 10 minutes in Houston , who might have the worst roster in the NFL, this team has been listless , uninspired and just plain terrible. Yes .. they will play better but that isn't saying much....

3 minutes ago, dw49 said:

Being totally dominated on both sides of the ball by the Jags is about as low as a team can go. Other than 10 minutes in Houston , who might have the worst roster in the NFL, this team has been listless , uninspired and just plain terrible. Yes .. they will play better but that isn't saying much....

Colts may be ranked 32 after today; even the Jets won. Whose online worse? Colts or Cinny?

10 minutes ago, JColts72 said:

Colts may be ranked 32 after today; even the Jets won. Whose online worse? Colts or Cinny?

Colts have an average center , terrible LT , below average RG and a RT that's been awful while collecting 18mill per year. Cinn spent a lot of money trying to fix theirs and it also looks to be crappy. This is a tough question but I think today's stink prize should go to the Colts. 

Strangely, a lot of times just when you think the team is crud after losing to bottom dwellers, the Colts surprise in pulling off an upset against a really good team.  I don’t see it happening next week.  I expect there being a ton of boooing at Lucas, as KC makes the Colts once again look I’ll prepared, poorly coached, and devoid of talent.

12 hours ago, Smonroe said:

You should make a new rule.  Only the people who predicted a Jags win are allowed to make a prediction now.  And so on…

I picked the Jags to win by 2 TDs, so I'm fine. I mostly saw it coming. I also picked the Jags defense Vs the Colts on Fanduel in my $1 tourneys. Does that count for anything? haha 

I'm picking the Chiefs 34-10.

It'll generally be the same point differential as the Jags game, except both teams will score 10 more points, giving the Chiefs 34, and the Colts a grand total of 10 points. Probably going to be a blowout. The Colts have a chance by running Taylor down the Chiefs throat, but I think they will be ready for that, and I'm not sure the O-Line will be good enough for that anyway against a very good Chiefs D-Line. Mahomes will have a field day passing, CEH has looked good running the ball so far, and this one won't be particularly close.

6 minutes ago, Jared Cisneros said:

I picked the Jags to win by 2 TDs, so I'm fine. I mostly saw it coming. I also picked the Jags defense Vs the Colts on Fanduel in my $1 tourneys. Does that count for anything? haha 

I had the jags winning too lol but not like that! haha Leonard not playing, Pittman waking up hurt. Alec getting lit up. Campbell being the new ghost. And we aren't allowed to win in Jax. 

As far as the chiefs prediction.....

North Carolina Reaction GIF by Carolina Panthers

We actually match up better with the Chiefs than the JAGS.  

Their fronts are light years better than ours which Is obvious if you look at the last three games including the one we won in INDY.

That being said, I don’t see how this team beats KC.  

Weird, unexpected things do happen in the NFL though.

5 minutes ago, Nickster said:

We actually match up better with the Chiefs than the JAGS.  

Their fronts are light years better than ours which Is obvious if you look at the last three games including the one we won in INDY.

That being said, I don’t see how this team beats KC.  

Weird, unexpected things do happen in the NFL though.

Colts have def lowered everyone's expectation. Anything less than a blowout will be sign of improvement in my eyes. 

This has some 2011 vs. the Saints vibes to it. The entire team from top to bottom is simply outclassed by the Chiefs. 

Coaching +1 to Chiefs

QB: +1 to Chiefs

RB: +1 to Colts

WR: +1 to Chiefs

TE: +1 to Chiefs

OL: +1 to Chiefs

DL: +1 to Chiefs

LB: even? +1 to Colts if Shaq plays?

DB: +1 to Chiefs

S: +1 to Chiefs

K/ST: +1 to Chiefs (lol...) 

Chiefs 62

Colts 7

23 hours ago, danlhart87 said:

It's always doom and gloom from 99% of the forum after loss 

I am

I SAID darn it FRANK JBARON04 IS COUNTING ON ME 

I’m normally positive, optimistic, I always come up with and excuse for why we didn’t play well or what ever. I can’t even lie to my self with what I’m seeing and been seeing with how players always flat and never exceed standards. Heck they don’t even play up to their level. Now we could get shaq Lenard back , Pittman etc… and team be completely different but again we have major issues that has to be addressed and I know we both can agree on that. 

23 hours ago, danlhart87 said:

It's always doom and gloom from 99% of the forum after loss 

I am

I SAID darn it FRANK JBARON04 IS COUNTING ON ME 

Damn you Dan.....don't you get that when the team is doing bad.....we need to be angry, depressed, or publicly sad!

:lol:

Cracked myself up typing that. 

18 hours ago, dw49 said:

Colts have an average center , terrible LT , below average RG and a RT that's been awful while collecting 18mill per year. Cinn spent a lot of money trying to fix theirs and it also looks to be crappy. This is a tough question but I think today's stink prize should go to the Colts. 

Don’t leave out center Ryan kelly has been horrible for the last 3 years

2 hours ago, jbaron04 said:

Don’t leave out center Ryan kelly has been horrible for the last 3 years

I didn't leave him out. I was not as hard on him as you as my thread calls him "average." Last year we had one weak spot , which was LT. This year Pryor appears to be a downgrade , Pinter looks weak and Smith has been bad. The only thing positive to say about this line is it has only stunk for 2 games. Wow just wow on the money this OL is receiving for this kind of play.

On 9/18/2022 at 9:47 PM, dw49 said:

Braden Smith 17.5M/yr. 42M Guaranteed, that's right, I said 42M guaranteed. He's almost making as much as Big Q

6 minutes ago, TaylorTheStudMuffin said:

Will Bradley’s experience playing in the same division as Mahomes maybe help them Sunday?

Did you not read the part where Mahomes' best 2 games last year came against the Raiders' D coached by Bradley where he threw for 9 or 10 TDs against them? That was when Mahomes was having his unproductive funk and those were the only 2 games where he got out of his funk.

You have to dare them to beat you past 20 yards without Tyreek, and play everything underneath. That is how the Chargers played them, compressing the underneath stuff but then the Chargers' pass rush with Bosa and Mack is on another level and none of our safeties are like Derwin James. 

38 minutes ago, TaylorTheStudMuffin said:

Will Bradley’s experience playing in the same division as Mahomes maybe help them Sunday?

Wasn’t it said in a thread resently the Chiefs scored 9 or 10 passing TDs combined in those two games against the Raiders last year?…

4 minutes ago, Solid84 said:

Wasn’t it said in a thread resently the Chiefs scored 9 or 10 passing TDs combined in those two games against the Raiders last year?…

Well we do have better defensive guys then the raiders.

39 minutes ago, chad72 said:

Did you not read the part where Mahomes' best 2 games last year came against the Raiders' D coached by Bradley where he threw for 9 or 10 TDs against them? That was when Mahomes was having his unproductive funk and those were the only 2 games where he got out of his funk.

You have to dare them to beat you past 20 yards without Tyreek, and play everything underneath. That is how the Chargers played them, compressing the underneath stuff but then the Chargers' pass rush with Bosa and Mack is on another level and none of our safeties are like Derwin James. 

We aren’t the raiders on defense. 

5 minutes ago, Solid84 said:

Correction: Both games were Chiefs blowouts and this is what happened

Chiefs AT LV (Nov.14, 2021) - 41-14 with Mahomes throwing 5 TDs, 0 INTs with 127.6 Rating

Chiefs vs LV (Dec.12, 2021) - 48-9 with Mahomes throwing 2 TDs, 0 INTs with 139.2 Rating

Both games were blowouts.

1 minute ago, TaylorTheStudMuffin said:

Well we do have better defensive guys then the raiders.

We aren’t the raiders on defense. 

Raiders gave up lot of catches to RBs, slot WRs and TEs last year. O J Howard has 2 TEs against us, Kirk has 2 TDs against us. We are trending the same way.

1 minute ago, chad72 said:

Correction: Both games were Chiefs blowouts and this is what happened

Chiefs AT LV (Nov.14, 2021) - 41-14 with Mahomes throwing 5 TDs, 0 INTs with 127.6 Rating

Chiefs vs LV (Dec.12, 2021) - 48-9 with Mahomes throwing 2 TDs, 0 INTs with 139.2 Rating

Both games were blowouts.

My bad, 7 passing TDs then… well that’s no problem at all, carry on… :D

Archived