Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

my concerns part IV

ruf

ok do you see it now its only the 2nd Q

Oline has been my main concern--we need to have them change positions on the Oline

Defense is a joke

it's not the players fault it coaching i think we should make changes now

yes sometimes the fans know better than the coaches

smith should be at RG

13 minutes ago, Colts1324 said:

Smith to RG, Pryor to RT, Sign Fisher to come back. he was at least dominant in the run game. 

Sign Will Fuller or Odell. 

Have Rodgers take some of Kenny Moore’s snaps. 

Run more curls & slants. 

that would help so much moving Pryor to RT and Smith to RG bringing Fisher back may be a good option.

I seen this coming in preseason

And honestly it's not Matt Ryan's fault that he has been so disappointing. He only had 2-3 above average seasons out of a 14 season career. We can make excuses for Matt all day, but bottom line, he's just ok (and not even ok so far). Most seasons were average at best or not good. He should not have been expected to come in and turn things around as an average QB that he is.

The O line is average at best as a whole.

The defense is not even average. 

And you couldn't ask for a better schedule to open the season than the Texans (now without Watson or anyone impactful) then you get the revenge games vs. the lowly Jags---we should be blowing them away on emotion alone.

It's pretty much a dumpster fire. Enough excuses--even one fan on here said the Texans are a good team and not bad losing to them, wow. Now the Jags. 

Enough with the excuses. That's part of the problem. A lot of them.

1 minute ago, Blueblazes said:

And honestly it's not Matt Ryan's fault that he has been so disappointing. He only had 2-3 above average seasons out of a 14 season career. We can make excuses for Matt all day, but bottom line, he's just ok (and not even ok so far). Most seasons were average at best or not good. He should not have been expected to come in and turn things around as an average QB that he is.

And you couldn't ask for a better schedule to open the season than the Texans (now without Watson or anyone impactful) then you get the revenge games vs. the lowly Jags---we should be blowing them away on emotion alone.

It's pretty much a dumpster fire. Enough excuses--even one fan on here said the Texans are a good team and not bad losing to them, wow. Now the Jags. 

Ryan is soft as he** too. Zero fire like he had during camp

31 minutes ago, Blueblazes said:

and this was suppose to be our revenge game lol

16 minutes ago, Thunderbolt said:

Yes replace Reich with Fox then make your earnest effort to get Payton in Indy!!!

that would be great

we are as is the worst team in the nfl

washington beat the jags last week and will lose to the Lions this week

12 minutes ago, Thunderbolt said:

Goose egg to the worst team in the division.  Totally embarrassing, fans should boycott their arrival at the airport.  Irsay needs to take immediate action now to salvage some respectability.  

it's depressing that i can start writing my "my concern part 4" at halftime and not even worry about us making a come back.

I really wish that i could have been shut up by the colts play but i will continue to keep on talking about my concerns with the Oline (my main complaint) but now the D SMH

5 hours ago, Colts1324 said:

Smith to RG, Pryor to RT, Sign Fisher to come back. he was at least dominant in the run game. 

Run more curls & slants. 

yea. what has happen to Kenny Moore?

I was thinking the wr's were ok but now starting to 2nd guess that. should have picked up Julio Jones

Who's the worst team in the division? We had to mount a furious comeback to tie Houston and got our * kicked by Jacksonville. I think the worst team in the division is us. There is no way this team beats the Titans and I doubt we beat Jax in a couple of weeks. I'm guessing 1-4-1.

6 hours ago, ruf said:

Oline has been my main concern--we need to have them change positions on the Oline

Defense is a joke

smith should be at RG

You and I were both concerned with the OL and it sadly is one of those times where it appears where fans are rarely right. But I agree, I’m not impressed with the OL coach , the OC or Reich.

jury is still out on the D coaches. 

4 hours ago, Thunderbolt said:

Goose egg to the worst team in the division.  Totally embarrassing, fans should boycott their arrival at the airport.  Irsay needs to take immediate action now to salvage some respectability.  

Hate to say it, but right now, the worst team in the division is the Colts. 

6 hours ago, Blueblazes said:

Yep, the O-line is not too good.

Notice how each guy turns to poop as soon as he gets paid.

I watched every second of the pre-season games and both regular season games. I never saw anything that gave me confidence that this team was anywhere near the hype and I've bet accordingly. Both sides of the ball have been pathetic. I don't know what game we may win but it won't be against the Chiefs....Chiefs 34   Colts 13.

18 hours ago, ruf said:

Defense is a joke

smith should be at RG

Lol yup tired of Frank’s excuses , He & Gus is both dated schematically. Year six of frank I can not think of one game where I felt like the colts genuinely out coached another team , we always start bad and looked unprepared in just about every game. What do we practice all week. The oline has been horrible time for Ballard and frank to look in mirror, you can’t spend the kind of money we spend on front and they are that bad. Shake up the oline and move guys around chemistry doesn’t matter cause they ain’t playing worth nothing now. Also the lack of play makers and veterans at offensive skill positions Is really hurting this team….. like Matt has to hold the ball because guys are not winning earlier or often which lead to sacks and pressures. Once again we all knew we need a vet at Wr , Te had no proven play makers etc… but Ballard and frank like what we have which is what lol

3 hours ago, Four2itus said:

Yes, that is where the Colts are at right now. I do not expect that to be the case by the end of the season. 

I sure hope not. Wife and I will have fun at the games either way, but will be a lot more fun if we’re contending for a playoff spot. 

9 hours ago, jbaron04 said:

Lol yup tired of Frank’s excuses , He & Gus is both dated schematically. Year six of frank I can not think of one game where I felt like the colts genuinely out coached another team , we always start bad and looked unprepared in just about every game. What do we practice all week. The oline has been horrible time for Ballard and frank to look in mirror, you can’t spend the kind of money we spend on front and they are that bad. Shake up the oline and move guys around chemistry doesn’t matter cause they ain’t playing worth nothing now. Also the lack of play makers and veterans at offensive skill positions Is really hurting this team….. like Matt has to hold the ball because guys are not winning earlier or often which lead to sacks and pressures. Once again we all knew we need a vet at Wr , Te had no proven play makers etc… but Ballard and frank like what we have which is what lol

well said

i got harrased for my concerns during preseason by most of the fans on the message board

On 9/18/2022 at 1:05 PM, Colts1324 said:

Run more curls & slants. 

where is Fisher now is he still a FA?

The Colts bought into their own hype and then got smacked in the face by the worst team in the league. They are now having an identity crisis and playing like they just got divorced and are depressed with the reality that everything was a lie. When something bad happens, they are reminded that they aren’t who they thought they were, and have no heart to move past it. 

I will be surprised if they win a game this year. That might seem outlandish to some of you, but what I’ve seen is a team lethargic and depressed who don’t believe in themselves or the guys around them. If they do win a game it will be late season once they grow tired of feeling depressed. It’s all about feelings. Not skill. And they don’t feel like doing % out there. 

2 hours ago, Indy87 said:

The Colts bought into their own hype and then got smacked in the face by the worst team in the league. They are now having an identity crisis and playing like they just got divorced and are depressed with the reality that everything was a lie. When something bad happens, they are reminded that they aren’t who they thought they were, and have no heart to move past it. 

I will be surprised if they win a game this year. That might seem outlandish to some of you, but what I’ve seen is a team lethargic and depressed who don’t believe in themselves or the guys around them. If they do win a game it will be late season once they grow tired of feeling depressed. It’s all about feelings. Not skill. And they don’t feel like doing % out there. 

that sounds like a coaching problem

Archived