Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Pittman Out

open window

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Mr. Irrelevant said:

Excited Black And White GIF
… now Reich have an excuse for the incoming defeat. 

No excuses. Both Reich and Ballard were given plenty of opportunities to address WR and were asked tons and tons of times about why they feel good with the receiving corps and repeatedly both of them have reiterated that they like their players and their depth. Well... here you go... now you need to win a game with your depth at WR that you've been hyping for the last 2 years! 

1 minute ago, Indyfan4life said:

Man, we had every chance this offseason to improve the WR position, but Ballard wants to be the smartest guy in the room so badly. 

He will either look like a fool or a genius. Weather may save us. Won’t be shocked if there is a storm delay too. He does this every year. He blatantly ignored a position until it’s too late.

1 minute ago, Indyfan4life said:

Man, we had every chance this offseason to improve the WR position, but Ballard wants to be the smartest guy in the room so badly. 

Fear of making a mistake. 

3 minutes ago, Moosejawcolt said:

This game will definitely reveal the Colts talent at the wr and te position. It is all out on the open now. No hiding the building of team now. Ballard built it his way and now we shall see if we r on the right path 5 years in.

Year 6

Ballard told us he liked this young WR let’s see how wrong/right he is lol.

1 minute ago, Perks2022 said:

It is tough to win at Jags anyway.  With Leonard out, perhaps it is decided that it is better to rest Pitt since we have two huge home games coming up.  

Yeah Divisional games aren’t that important lol.

4 minutes ago, stitches said:

No excuses. Both Reich and Ballard were given plenty of opportunities to address WR and were asked tons and tons of times about why they feel good with the receiving corps and repeatedly both of them have reiterated that they like their players and their depth. Well... here you go... now you need to win a game with your depth at WR that you've been hyping for the last 2 years! 

Right. Thanks. Except last year Strachan, Pathmon Dulin, were NOT Branded as good depth. Just good prospects. Strachan and Pathmon still can't be described as Good Depth because OBVIOUSLY they are still developing and have had miniscule game day experience. Dulin IS further along and should be counted on tomorrow to make some nice plays IF Ryan can get the ball to him before the defender can close and strip the ball out.

IT IS  a big day for Campbell. Can Frank and Ryan get it done???

2 minutes ago, JediXMan said:

Ballard told us he liked this young WR let’s see how wrong/right he is lol.

Yeah Divisional games aren’t that important lol.

Trust me, I want to beat Jags too.  Just try to rationalize the move and hope Pitt doesn't miss too many games.

1 minute ago, Colts1324 said:

puts a lot of pressure on our offensive line. 

We are going to pound the ball & run PA a lot IMO, but they are going to blitz the heck out of us without as much need for safety help.

Smith & Pryor better play better

We were probably already going to run Taylor a lot with the way the weather is shaping up.

1 minute ago, TaylorTheStudMuffin said:

As much as I hate we probably lose this game now it will be kind of fun to Campbell and Strachan in a bigger role.  Patmon is really good at those crossers so they need to use him like Pittman. 

Still confused how Patmon isn’t ahead of Pierce & Strachan. 

More experience, better in pre-season, & made a few big plays last year.

Like Strachan too, but it’s confusing.

Tough crowd. Hope the young guys step up and we get the W. What the hell happened to believing in the team and being positive? Do folks really need things to be all shiny and good in their fan life?

Parris goes off and takes the top off the D in the first half. JT gets loose in the second and we get the W. How bout them apples?

And if I'm wrong.....and they lose....and I wasn't "Real"......................................................wtfc. 

2 minutes ago, runthepost said:

Reich will probably still not line Hines up as a slot WR this game 

He had the second most catches and yards last week. Lol

1 minute ago, Four2itus said:

Tough crowd. Hope the young guys step up and we get the W. What the hell happened to believing in the team and being positive? Do folks really need things to be all shiny and good in their fan life?

Parris goes off and takes the top off the D in the first half. JT gets loose in the second and we get the W. How bout them apples?

And if I'm wrong.....and they lose....and I wasn't "Real"......................................................wtfc. 

Because it’s been the same issues since luck retired and Ballard making the same mistakes.  What is there to believe in.

Archived