Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Jaguars Predictions

danlhart87

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/13/2022 at 12:39 PM, Chucklez said:

He said Blankenship misses two extra points, nothing to do with the 25, 14 points is impossible to score with 2 missed extra points, unless as you said, you get two TD's and miss both extra points, but then score a safety on Defense.... or special teams... but that is such a super specific scenario, you'd think he would have mentioned it....

the original post was "25 - 14 Colts" - saying that the colts will win with a score of 25 points. the 14 points are for the jags.

6 (td w/ missed xp) + 6  (td w/ missed xp) + 7 + 3 + 3 = 25

Colts lose and someone pays with their future employment with this team. If we lose because the loss of one of our better layers on offence. Then that tells me that this team is not all that talented as people continually preach on this board. I mean the Chiefs lost Hill and I thought they would implode. Yes ,they have Mahommes but Hill is one of the most dynamic wrs ever to play. Losing Pittman is no Tyrek and its not even close. The Cheifs just tick along and everyone on this board is in peril because Pittman is out for one game. One minute people  are talking about how talented the Colts are. Now those same people say the sky is falling.

1 hour ago, Moosejawcolt said:

Colts lose and someone pays with their future employment with this team. If we lose because the loss of one of our better layers on offence. Then that tells me that this team is not all that talented as people continually preach on this board. I mean the Chiefs lost Hill and I thought they would implode. Yes ,they have Mahommes but Hill is one of the most dynamic wrs ever to play. Losing Pittman is no Tyrek and its not even close. The Cheifs just tick along and everyone on this board is in peril because Pittman is out for one game. One minute people  are talking about how talented the Colts are. Now those same people say the sky is falling.

Exactly. I'd hate to see these forum members on an actual battle field. 

2 hours ago, TaylorTheStudMuffin said:

Anyone know how Ryan plays in bad weather?

For what it’s worth, Ryan had the second most tipped/batted balls behind Mayfield since Mayfield was drafted in 2018 (source is this - https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/34593489/is-baker-mayfield-height-blame-passes-getting-batted-down?platform=amp )

That’s regardless of weather and I’m sure the passing lanes can’t be too clear in bad weather.

Last week when we down 20-3 I put on here we will lose at the jags next week also and I'm sticking with that prediction, even though with all our injuries we are probably still 17 points better than the jags. Yet another inexplicable loss today. Disappointing, but that's the way it is.

Archived