Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Regular Season vol 1: What we are hearing__on Twitter, Reddit, Podcasts, from fans, on sports radio, etc.

w87r

LT BERNHARD RAIMANN, INDIANAPOLIS COLTS (72.8)

Raimann filled in at left tackle for 12 snaps and handled four more as a sixth lineman in heavy packages. He didn’t allow a single pressure on seven pass-blocking snaps and played well in the run game. After some mental mishaps this preseason, Raimann looks settled down and ready to start should he be called upon. 

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Bolt Colt said:

LT BERNHARD RAIMANN, INDIANAPOLIS COLTS (72.8)

Raimann filled in at left tackle for 12 snaps and handled four more as a sixth lineman in heavy packages. He didn’t allow a single pressure on seven pass-blocking snaps and played well in the run game. After some mental mishaps this preseason, Raimann looks settled down and ready to start should he be called upon. 

Like mentioned earlier him and Pryor both played well and didn’t allow any pressures. Good problem 

26 minutes ago, GoColts8818 said:

It’ll be interesting to see if Frank goes back to the tape of the big day Campbell had vs the Jags a couple of years ago with Rivers and uses that Sunday.

I wonder where those plays have gone. He looked so good doing so many different things. He was used a lot like Deebo is used.

Free Agent Cole Beasley is apparently garnering interest from multiple teams according to Aaron Wilson of PFN. Beasley has had 82 receptions in back-to-back years as WR2/3 in Buffalo. I doubt the Colts are one of those teams but wonder if they should be?

https://nfltraderumors.co/free-agent-wr-cole-beasley-drawing-interest-from-multiple-teams/

29 minutes ago, philba101 said:

Free Agent Cole Beasley is apparently garnering interest from multiple teams according to Aaron Wilson of PFN. Beasley has had 82 receptions in back-to-back years as WR2/3 in Buffalo. I doubt the Colts are one of those teams but wonder if they should be?

https://nfltraderumors.co/free-agent-wr-cole-beasley-drawing-interest-from-multiple-teams/

Desus And Mero Pass GIF by Bernie Sanders

A question for all……

Anyone know anything about Colts best writer Kevin Bowen?    He posted a story on Sept 8 and then…….    Nothing fir the past week.   Other newer reporters are posting stories, but nothing from Kevin.  

Has there been an announcement on Twitter?   Is he out sick?    Has he been let go?

Anyone?     Anyone at all?  

NOTE:   Never mind!   Kevin has been out because his wife had a baby!   He’s a new dad.   Sounds like he’ll be back at work for this weekend’s game.  Congrats to KB. 

4 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

A question for all……

Anyone know anything about Colts best writer Kevin Bowen?    He posted a story on Sept 8 and then…….    Nothing fir the past week.   Other newer reporters are posting stories, but nothing from Kevin.  

Has there been an announcement on Twitter?   Is he out sick?    Has he been let go?

Anyone?     Anyone at all?  

Paternity leave.

Congrats

12 minutes ago, philba101 said:

Yes, because clearly the Colts don't need anyone in their receiving corps except Pittman who can catch that many passes.

The Colts completed 32 passes last Sunday.   Pittman caught 9.   Who do you think the other 23 passes went to?   

Who are you, and what have you done with Philba?    

5 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

The Colts completed 32 passes last Sunday.   Pittman caught 9.   Who do you think the other 23 passes went to?   

Who are you, and what have you done with Philba?    

Well, I guess there were 10 catches for running backs, 5 for tight ends, and that would leave 8 for the remaining three WR's. I think I have been consistently critical of the lack of production of this receiving corps. I don't think it is outrageous to suggest the Colts bring on a receiver who caught 82 passes in back-to-back seasons. The 82 catches from Beasley last year is greater than the total receptions of Dulin, Patmon, Campbell, and Strachan in their combined careers. I happen to care about production and I believe Philba does too?

11 minutes ago, philba101 said:

Well, I guess there were 10 catches for running backs, 5 for tight ends, and that would leave 8 for the remaining three WR's. I think I have been consistently critical of the lack of production of this receiving corps. I don't think it is outrageous to suggest the Colts bring on a receiver who caught 82 passes in back-to-back seasons. The 82 catches from Beasley last year is greater than the total receptions of Dulin, Patmon, Campbell, and Strachan in their combined careers. I happen to care about production and I believe Philba does too?

Did you ever ask yourself why is Beasley without a job at this point?    As you noted, 82 catches in back to back years and Buffalo didn’t bring him back.    And no other team signed him either.    Why?

Maybe it’s because he’s one of the NFL’s leading anti-vaxx players?   Do you think Irsay and Ballard want that headache on our team? Many think Covid is a large part of why the team played so poorly the final two weeks last year.   

As a player I’d love to have him.   As a person I wouldn’t want him in my locker room.  

30 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

Did you ever ask yourself why is Beasley without a job at this point?    As you noted, 82 catches in back to back years and Buffalo didn’t bring him back.    And no other team signed him either.    Why?

Maybe it’s because he’s one of the NFL’s leading anti-vaxx players?   Do you think Irsay and Ballard want that headache on our team? Many think Covid is a large part of why the team played so poorly the final two weeks last year.   

As a player I’d love to have him.   As a person I wouldn’t want him in my locker room.  

Frankly, I am a little stumped as to why no team has signed him. Maybe that is now why several teams are reconsidering? I don't see why it matters this year that he was so anti-vax last year? In March of this year, the NFL Player's Association agreed with the league to suspend all Covid-19 protocols. Players are not tested this year even if they get sick. This is no longer relevant unless you really believe that we lost our final two games last year because of Covid. Now, if Beasley is a bad teammate or a trouble-maker then of course we don't want him. I never heard that about him before last year's Covid issues. Maybe you have some insight about him as a person that we are not aware of? If team's are keeping him off their rosters simply because they don't like his political/personal health beliefs (whatever you call this mess), then that seems a little short-sighted.

15 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

No Jab=no job

2 minutes ago, cdgacoltsfan said:

No Jab=no job

Can't be true as I am pretty sure we have several players still on the team who openly refused to take vaccines last year. Additionally, there are at least 3 starting QB's that I know off the top of my head who are still lacing it up every week but have never been vaccinated......wait (does immunizing still count, I am not sure?)

12 minutes ago, philba101 said:

Frankly, I am a little stumped as to why no team has signed him. Maybe that is now why several teams are reconsidering? I don't see why it matters this year that he was so anti-vax last year? In March of this year, the NFL Player's Association agreed with the league to suspend all Covid-19 protocols. Players are not tested this year even if they get sick. This is no longer relevant unless you really believe that we lost our final two games last year because of Covid. Now, if Beasley is a bad teammate or a trouble-maker then of course we don't want him. I never heard that about him before last year's Covid issues. Maybe you have some insight about him as a person that we are not aware of? If team's are keeping him off their rosters simply because they don't like his political/personal health beliefs (whatever you call this mess), then that seems a little short-sighted.

32 teams….   All with a bad case of being short sided?    That’s quite a coincidence.  

3 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

32 teams….   All with a bad case of being short sided?    That’s quite a coincidence.  

Well, then perhaps it is about something more than his vaccination status which I conceded and understand if that is the case. If it is just about his vocal resistance to being vaccinated last year, then it is a poor reason. I was vaccinated twice and got a booster but could care less whether Cole Beasley or any other players have the same status. I do care if they can play football and potentially help our team. That was my whole point to begin with.

17 minutes ago, philba101 said:

Can't be true as I am pretty sure we have several players still on the team who openly refused to take vaccines last year. Additionally, there are at least 3 starting QB's that I know off the top of my head who are still lacing it up every week but have never been vaccinated......wait (does immunizing still count, I am not sure?)

True , but Beasley used his professional status as a platform...Owners frown on that.

Archived