Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Regular Season vol 1: What we are hearing__on Twitter, Reddit, Podcasts, from fans, on sports radio, etc.

w87r

3 hours ago, GoColts8818 said:

Colts win super bowl without TY.  2006Coltsbestever first post after.  “They are going to sign TY any day now” lol.

No worries...

Irsay will give him a ring just like with the Edge.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Homer Simpson Eating GIF- just waiting for TY to sign while drinking a beer and eating a donut lmao 

In talking about TY yesterday, Ballard re-iterated how much he likes the current receiving corps. It sounds like he is ready to roll with this group to start the season. 

2 hours ago, TaylorTheStudMuffin said:

Everyone thinks it’s Ballard that doesn’t want TY back. What if it’s TY and he just isn’t sure he wants to play anymore.

Then why wouldn’t Ballard just say so?

For that matter, why wouldn’t TYH say so?  

• Like 1

With the attrition the NFL will face this season.....like every season......then we will know by the end of the year if....

*Ty wants to play

*Ty is still considered NFL able. 

If he does not take a snap, then either or both of the above asterisks are true. 

At this point in his NFL career, I would guess that most players would rather avoid training camp and get in shape on their own. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, DiogoSales said:

All right, almost 100% and playing the Texans, this is the year we win the opener??

Lol... IDK.. 

We should winning Texans and Jax... 

Losing either is embarrassed IMO... 

Loosing to TX, Jax, and WA..... ugh.... 

IMO.... We are 2-0

• Like 2

12 hours ago, EastStreet said:

Lol... IDK.. 

We should winning Texans and Jax... 

Losing either is embarrassed IMO... 

Loosing to TX, Jax, and WA..... ugh.... 

IMO.... We are 2-0

Without Landry and AJ, we should win Titans also

18 hours ago, richard pallo said:

I hope we don’t overlook their new rookie running back Pierce.  He’s getting a lot of early compliments.

If RB is their best weapon, we like ours better..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, DiogoSales said:

Without Landry and AJ, we should win Titans also

If RB is their best weapon, we like ours better..

I agree, if we stay healthy - not even being a Homer we should sweep the division at 6-0. We are better than the other 3 teams in our division. Going 6-0 is a high goal and tough to do but 5-1 is real doable if we can win those first 2 games.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

Since Ryan...... IMO, AFCS 5-1

PFF Roster 

Jax 28

TX 31

Easy 4-0 vs Jax and TX

And easy-ish wins (8 games)....

WA

NE

Pitt

NYG

Agree, 10 should make us a play-off team because of conference record (afc South help)

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, DiogoSales said:

Yeap, lets beat the texans first...

Because if we lose to the texans, this forum is going to break the website.. hahaha

I think I will hide if we lose to the Texans. Weird things always happen week one. We trashed the Texans last year so they have some motivation too. Crazy as it sounds with these two games being division games then having titans a couple weeks later we could either have division in hand or actually have the division lost in the first 5 games.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DiogoSales said:

Because if we lose to the texans, this forum is going to break the website.. hahaha

Both G1 and G2.... 

If 0-2, or 1-1, then 

this-sucks-gran-torino.gif

55 minutes ago, TaylorTheStudMuffin said:

I think I will hide if we lose to the Texans. Weird things always happen week one. We trashed the Texans last year so they have some motivation too. Crazy as it sounds with these two games being division games then having titans a couple weeks later we could either have division in hand or actually have the division lost in the first 5 games.

I think I will hide if we lose to the Texans,..... or Jax...

06ae982f9b810a79824dda7de5ac9079.gif

1 hour ago, DiogoSales said:

I don't practice lol... They can practice, and beat the Texans....

I expect... 

2-0

• Haha 1

On 9/2/2022 at 1:58 PM, Four2itus said:

With the attrition the NFL will face this season.....like every season......then we will know by the end of the year if....

*Ty wants to play

*Ty is still considered NFL able. 

If he does not take a snap, then either or both of the above asterisks are true. 

At this point in his NFL career, I would guess that most players would rather avoid training camp and get in shape on their own. 

He could also be like Marvin Harrison after the Colts released him.  Miami was interested in him but wanted him to sign for cheap.  It was reported Marvin still wanted to play but not for cheap.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, EastStreet said:

IDK...

Jax and Houston 28th and 31st (roster).....

Indy is least 10-16th

Frank.... a good or bad year.... IMO..... 

We should beat both teams!

We should have beat Jax last year also but couldn’t. Lol Hoping for a great year!

• Thanks 1

• w87r locked, unpinned, pinned and unpinned this topic