Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

my concern part II

ruf

27 minutes ago, Coltsfan98 said:

They should bring back Haeg who was a surprise cut by the Steelers.

They would have to put him on the roster, unless he clears waivers. With the Bucs' OL needing help and Haeg being a former Buc, he might choose to go with Tom Brady and the Bucs (everyone is, these days)??? 

1 hour ago, gspdx said:

I don't think Ryan is ready for that!

I am concerned about the oline.  It will take some time to see if this unit has the talent needed and can gel into that cohesive unit.  Not thrilled about the depth and I wouldn't mind seeing us pick somebody up, but I doubt that cast offs from cut downs are going to save the season.  If we do pick somebody up I hope I am wrong and the guy plays lights out, but they are being released for a reason.

I don't think shifting guys around now is the answer.  I would think the coaching staff has gone through all of those ideas and played out multiple scenarios over the last couple of months.  Are they always right?  No.  But I figure they might know a bit more than we do about what this will take and the capabilities of the guys on the squad.  Since I have never even met one of them I will concede they are in a better position than me to evaluate the talent.

It will be interesting to see how these guys do.  

my concern is they will be shifting them around by game 3

2 hours ago, chad72 said:

They would have to put him on the roster, unless he clears waivers. With the Bucs' OL needing help and Haeg being a former Buc, he might choose to go with Tom Brady and the Bucs (everyone is, these days)??? 

Can players on waivers "choose" the team?

2 hours ago, chad72 said:

i don't think he can do that and we will come up before Tampa

23 hours ago, ruf said:

now that we see the Oline what do you think about heading into the season with that line up?

my suggestion is hit the wavier wire and get a starting RG and use Pinter for backup C

not sure how Pryor will work out at LT (I hope he does) but we need to get that OT or Kelly back) to add not only a body but someone who could come in and help right away

our season depends on the success of the Oline and we will see how it plays out with the Texans (and this is not a great team)

this is my biggest concern for the season 

I think my concerns have grown and we are in deep.  I do not see this ending well for Riech or Ballard

1 hour ago, Rhodelesstraveled said:

I think my concerns have grown and we are in deep.  I do not see this ending well for Riech or Ballard

i'm happy to see they are making some moves with D Kelly and the other T they now have on the roster

Archived