Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

8/27/22 Preseason Game 3: Bucs @ Colts, 7:30 PM ET

NFLfan

The Indianapolis Colts host the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in the 2022 preseason finale tonight at Lucas Oil Stadium. Reports are that most Colts starters will play the first half but JT, Hines, and Paye will sit this out.

Tampa is also expected to play their starters. The opposing starting QB will be -- you guessed it -- Tom Brady. 

What are your thoughts on the game and the team?

Enjoy the game. :colts:

Link: Watch and Listen to Colts game

Tidbit: As you all probably already know, JT and Shaquille (Darius) Leonard were voted two of the top 20 NFL players by their peers.  :applause:

Football Nfl GIF by Indianapolis Colts

Well Done Yes GIF by Indianapolis Colts

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I would play Matt Ryan 1 series and call it a day. In 2 weeks the real season starts and we need to be 100% healthy across the board. I wish I had an update on how Maniac is doing, I don't. Nobody is saying anything, if he misses any length of time, Matt needs to play like 2016 Matt for a few games for us to succeed - I think he can. Taylor is going to get his 80-90 yards a game with a few 100 yard games in there. Point is the offense may have to win us a few games early on if Maniac is out. 

1 hour ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I would play Matt Ryan 1 series and call it a day. In 2 weeks the real season starts and we need to be 100% healthy across the board. I wish I had an update on how Maniac is doing, I don't. Nobody is saying anything, if he misses any length of time, Matt needs to play like 2016 Matt for a few games for us to succeed - I think he can. Taylor is going to get his 80-90 yards a game with a few 100 yard games in there. Point is the offense may have to win us a few games early on if Maniac is out. 

We have tried this before, hopefully playing the starter’s for the first half stops the slow starts of the regular season.

This is a very important make or break for several players

QB-Sam trying to force club to keep 3

RB-Williams trying to force club to keep 4 rb, Price and Jackson need a hail mary huge game to have any chance to be a st'er

WR-Coutee and Big Mike for 1 spot most likely

OL-French trying to lock in a 53 spot,dont think anyone else on bubble stand a chance

DL-Mcintosh,BB,Cowart,Wiiliams,Odenigbo all fighting to stay

LB-Weatherford seems almost locked, JOJO has a good chance...Skalski,Rhyne and King all have a small window

CB-Wide open with Tell,Brown,Chesley and Flowers for 1-2 spots...Wilcox probably doesnt have a rout to the 53

S-Thomas above Denbow...Watts in trouble. Dabo safe to ps protected

ST-Haack should be safe barring a complete melt down but kickoff duties are tbd...

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, coltsfeva said:

I want to see a smooth transfer on FGs and extra points.

Reliable punts (not too many)

Q beat Vita Vea

Campbell shine

Offense move the ball and score

Defensive stops

Banagu with 2 sacks

Sorry but Ben isn't getting 2 sacks. Not sure how he is still on the team