Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

So appears Tom Brady left camp to perform on The Masked Singer

holeymoley99

OMG!! That show is so silly!  My daughter knows people that work on the show and there are actually "stand-ins" that put the costume on most of the time then the "star" puts it on later.  I couldn't see Brady hanging around performing in that big * costume.  But.........maybe his kids wanted him to do it.  If you watch you will see what a waste of time it is.  I guess it takes all kinds of stuff to entertain...........cuz I like the Bachelor and Bachelorette! LOL!

Jellyfish Dancing GIF by The Masked Singer

7 hours ago, Nancy said:

OMG!! That show is so silly!  My daughter knows people that work on the show and there are actually "stand-ins" that put the costume on most of the time then the "star" puts it on later.  I couldn't see Brady hanging around performing in that big * costume.  But.........maybe his kids wanted him to do it.  If you watch you will see what a waste of time it is.  I guess it takes all kinds of stuff to entertain...........cuz I like the Bachelor and Bachelorette! LOL!

Jellyfish Dancing GIF by The Masked Singer

Lol. Yes all kinds of people make the world go round.

I've never once watched the Bachelor or Bachelorette. :dunno:

I have, however, watched the Masked Singer.  And yes, it's a bit goofy, but my husband and I like to guess who's under the costumes.  Its very easy to early on determine who the real singers are.  :violin:

3 hours ago, holeymoley99 said:

The show started off as fun with non singers and a couple ringers, it has gotten very competitive with many real big names in the singing world trying to out do each other. Always some athletes...Antonio Brown,Gronk,Terry Bradshaw,Victor Oladipo..... 

I will admit I did watch it for Victor Oladipo at the time he was on the Pacers.  What the hell is he doing now? lol

6 hours ago, Nancy said:

I will admit I did watch it for Victor Oladipo at the time he was on the Pacers.  What the hell is he doing now? lol

He's on the Heat ,he just cant stay healthy,but final game of the season went off for 40 points,10 boards and 7 dishes so.....

On 8/21/2022 at 11:07 PM, RollerColt said:

Never watched the show before. Is it any good? I’m not really a big follower of celebrities outside of athletes… 

My wife and I started season 1 and thought it was pretty cool. Who would've though T-Pain can actually sing? But now it's become a Wednesday night family tradition for the children and us. Ive often been told I look like Nick Cannon so my children always get a kick out of the show! "Look it's daddy on the stage!" To which, I now have to really reiterate. "He is definitely not YOUR daddy" :lol:

Archived