Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Mike Strachan removed from PUP list

Restinpeacesweetchloe

9 minutes ago, TaylorTheStudMuffin said:

He is still behind the 8 ball and has only a slight chance to make it.

Time to make most of those 6 practices. Who knows? More shocking things have happened in terms of players coming out of nowhere to grab roster spots. Go get 'em Michael!

Just now, RollerColt said:

Time to make most of those 6 practices. Who knows? More shocking things have happened in terms of players coming out of nowhere to grab roster spots. Go get 'em Michael!

He can start practicing right away so we should see him against the lions. The issue for me is we already have to big WR. It’s a little to much for me  to add another one.

3 minutes ago, TaylorTheStudMuffin said:

He can start practicing right away so we should see him against the lions. The issue for me is we already have to big WR. It’s a little to much for me  to add another one.

The odds are for sure not in his favor. We'll see what happens. If anything he can help push the other receivers this week. 

13 minutes ago, TaylorTheStudMuffin said:

Maybe trying to see if he can show something in the stretch run here to start the season.  We do have big WR already so maybe he could fetch something in a trade if he shows out.   Something is better than nothing if we have to release him.

15 minutes ago, richard pallo said:

Maybe trying to see if he can show something in the stretch run here to start the season.  We do have big WR already so maybe he could fetch something in a trade if he shows out.   Something is better than nothing if we have to release him.

I am glad he will have two games to prove something.

Archived