Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Food at yesterday's game

cdgacoltsfan

22 minutes ago, cdgacoltsfan said:

Did anyone go to the game? I heard the French Fries were terrible.

When I used to go to Colts games, I would always get a slice of pepperoni pizza and one 16 OZ beer and I was good to go. The pizza at the RCA Dome/now LOS wasn't to bad. I have been to 50 games or so in my time roughly between 1999-2013 for most of them. I actually got Jim Harbaugh's autograph when I went to the Chargers at Colts game in 1996.

2 hours ago, GoColts8818 said:

The OP is making a joke about this:

image.jpeg.b2e76e1985a2cae6034b4105c82258b6.jpeg

I actually thought the French Fries were rather decent. Was about the time we started to Ketchup.

Some got salty and dipped, but those that pushed it to the side was a larger size.

Yeah, I know, pretty cheesy. Went a little over the top.

canadian cheese GIF by Rachael Ray Show

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

6 minutes ago, w87r said:

I actually thought the French Fries were rather decent. Was about the time we started to Ketchup.

Some got salty and dipped, but those that pushed it to the side was a larger size.

Seth Meyers Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, w87r said:

I saw the same.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, w87r said:

Homer Drool GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

21 hours ago, jvan1973 said:

When was the last time you at a game?

Great question and so glad you care enough to ask! I live in Upstate NY so season tickets are out of the question. The last game I went to was AL's rookie season against the Packers. ( when it was announced Pags had cancer)

Ive been to Indy to see them play a total of  9 times 2 of which were the AFCCG's. I've also seen them play on the road in Washington , New York ( Meadowlands NJ) and countless times in Buffalo. 

How about you? Have you ever been to a Colts game ?

• Like 1