Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Poll: 2022 WR Passing Yards Distribution (assume all are healthy)

EastStreet

Poll: 2022 WR Passing Yards Distribution (assume all are healthy)  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Out of a total (average) of 135 receiving yards per game, how many will Pittman have? Note he averaged 63.6 last season, leading all WRs (1st on the team regardless of position)

2. 2. Out of a total (average) of 135 receiving yards per game, how many will Campbell have? Note he averaged 27.0 last season, 3rd among WRs (3rd on the team regardless of position)

3. 3. Out of a total (average) of 135 receiving yards per game, how many will Dulin have? Note he averaged 10.2 last season, 5th among WRs (9th on the team regardless of position)

4. 4. Out of a total (average) of 135 receiving yards per game, how many will Pierce have? He's a rook, but had a roughly 51 ypg in college.

5. 5. Out of a total (average) of 135 receiving yards per game, how many will Coutee have? He did not play last season, but has averaged 37.8 ypg in games played....

• Zero
  6. 6. Out of a total (average) of 135 receiving yards per game, how many will Patmon have? Patmon didn't get much PT last season, and averaged 2.6 yards per game.

• Zero

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/30/2022 at 06:21 AM

Remember:..... This is an average in games played, where you are assuming players are healthy. In other words, you're not predicting health lol....

So don't over-penalize Campbell or assume he's not playing. 

Like the other two...

Using unit totals of 

RB - 60

TE - 55

WR - 135

I'm limiting the group to 6 WRs, and picking those based on current first team stats in camp. Those are the following.

Pittman

Campbell

Dulin

Pierce

Coutee

Patmon

If you feel like someone else will make the team, and produce, please post. 

18 minutes ago, Solid84 said:

Too many mouths to feed!

Yup. Hard to figure. 

I think Pittman likely has a little less than last season, with others eating in to the total. 

Campbell and Pierce are huge wild cards. Dulin too to a lesser extent. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Solid84 said:

Too many mouths to feed!

I'd add that I personally think Ryan will have more total yards and a higher average than what the poll is based on. 

That is so long as the OL is as improved as advertised, and scheme doesn't limit him. 

25 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

I'd add that I personally think Ryan will have more total yards and a higher average than what the poll is based on. 

That is so long as the OL is as improved as advertised, and scheme doesn't limit him. 

Possibly, I just don’t see him having 4500+ yards with JT on the team unless we put up 500 total yards each game. 

• Like 1

Just now, Solid84 said:

Possibly, I just don’t see him having 4500+ yards with JT on the team unless we put up 500 total yards each game. 

If the offense is more balanced, that will mean more O snaps. 

We were 21st in plays per game on O.

And we would have been even lower had we not had all the turnovers. 

That's pretty darn weak.

We were 12th with Rivers. 17th with JB. 5th with Luck. 

Having more passing yards does not mean you have to have substantially less running yards. 

You can be top 10 in both areas. Buffalo, Dallas, and AZ were. 

At the end of the day, most of the SB favs, are good at passing (top 10). 

More times than not, that's what it takes. 

• Like 1