Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Poll: 2022 TE Passing Yards Distribution

EastStreet

Poll: 2022 TE Passing Yards Distribution  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Out of a total (average) of 55 receiving yards per game, how many will Big Mo have? Note he averaged 18.6 last season, leading all TEs (6th on team regardless of position).

2. 2. Out of a total (average) of 55 receiving yards per game, how many will Granson have? Note he averaged 6.2 last season, 3rd among TEs (10th on team regardless of position).

3. 3. Out of a total (average) of 55 receiving yards per game, how many will Ogletree (Rook) have?

4. 4. Out of a total (average) of 55 receiving yards per game, how many will Woods (Rook) have?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/30/2022 at 09:25 AM

Using unit totals of 

RB - 60

TE - 55

WR - 135

Keeping things simple, and only including the top 4 TEs on the depth chart.

Note, most of the depth chart chatter has Ogletree over Woods at this point, and climbing..... citing Ogletree's hands and route running as being more advanced. 

I'd also add that there's a good chance that Granson is again used in more of a TE/HB/slot hybrid role, than traditional TE. That doesn't guarantee anything though. We've heard reports of shovels in camp (Hybrid use) but also heard reports of corner routes. 

I went: 

• MAC - 30
  • Granson - 10
  • Ogletree - 10
  • Woods - 5

Outside of MAC I think the rest are hard to predict. I'm really basing this off what I have heard from those reporting at camp. There just isn't much to go off of for Granson and nothing for the rooks. 

Reports are that Granson has had his struggle but also some bright moments lately. Maybe after some preseason action i'd feel more confident in predicting him to get more than 10 YPG.

It sounds like Ogletree has been a nice surprise at a camp. However, there is a big difference in having a good camp for a rookie late round pick from a small school and having a good camp for someone who can regularly contribute. We have seen/heard about a number of players who impressed in TC but come the regular season they didn't contribute. 

I only went 5 for Woods because it doesn't seem he has had as many moments this camp as the others. I have him averaging the lowest of the 4. 

6 minutes ago, aReggie7 said:

I went: 

• MAC - 30
  • Granson - 10
  • Ogletree - 10
  • Woods - 5

Outside of MAC I think the rest are hard to predict. I'm really basing this off what I have heard from those reporting at camp. There just isn't much to go off of for Granson and nothing for the rooks. 

Reports are that Granson has had his struggle but also some bright moments lately. Maybe after some preseason action i'd feel more confident in predicting him to get more than 10 YPG.

It sounds like Ogletree has been a nice surprise at a camp. However, there is a big difference in having a good camp for a rookie late round pick from a small school and having a good camp for someone who can regularly contribute. We have seen/heard about a number of players who impressed in TC but come the regular season they didn't contribute. 

I only went 5 for Woods because it doesn't seem he has had as many moments this camp as the others. I have him averaging the lowest of the 4. 

I picked the same. 

Agree, a bit hard to predict. 

Ogletree's route tree seems to be a lot more advanced than expected coming in, or than Woods'.

They seem to be changing the way use Granson, which might be good news for him. 

Not worried about Woods. Most TEs need time. And Indy will be patient unless he's just a total cluster. And I don't see him as a cluster lol. 

Archived