Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Training camp day 7 August 7th

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Just think a little over a month from now, this would be game time at the Texans.

I can’t wait. At the end of practice tomorrow we are half way through TC. I am going to be so nervous because we have to win those first two games. Getting stuck with two division games to start was ridiculous.

6 minutes ago, TaylorTheStudMuffin said:

I can’t wait. At the end of practice tomorrow we are half way through TC. I am going to be so nervous because we have to win those first two games. Getting stuck with two division games to start was ridiculous.

The 1st 2 games will show me where this team is mentally = winning on opening day and winning at Jacks which we haven't done in years. The 3rd and 4th games will show me if we can beat good teams = KC and Tennessee. I will say this, if we start 4-0 it is curtains for everyone else in our division after only 1 month with 3 division wins and 4 Conference wins The Simpsons GIF by KiwiGo (KGO)

1 minute ago, Shadow_Creek said:

i guess the offense really wants to do some suicides today :rock:

Matt Ryan loves them haha 

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

The 1st 2 games will show me where this team is mentally = winning on opening day and winning at Jacks which we haven't done in years. The 3rd and 4th games will show me if we can beat good teams = KC and Tennessee. I will say this, if we start 4-0 it is curtains for everyone else in our division after only 1 month with 3 division wins and 4 Conference wins The Simpsons GIF by KiwiGo (KGO)

Matt Ryan loves them haha 

Mentally this team needs to have a good start. We need to be less streaky and be more consistant. 

2 minutes ago, TaylorTheStudMuffin said:

Mentally this team needs to have a good start. We need to be less streaky and be more consistant. 

I have us starting 4-0 but we will struggle a bit mid season IMO, it happens to most teams, no big deal. I see us at 11 or 12 wins. We get those 1st 4 we are in fantastic shape - that is the key, we have a cushion and the Titans for a change have the pressure on them.  

1 minute ago, Shadow_Creek said:

i cant think of any QB better than Manning when it came to the hurry up offense. However if Ryan can reflect any signs of that hurry up style then we could be dangerous...:peek:

I agree. Peyton Manning is Peyton Manning = top 3 QB ever, best of almost everything (great levels). Matt Ryan is no chump though and makes my top 25 and most others top 25 lists of all-time = his leadership, stats, MVP, wins, and his reads/hurry up offense is on the good level.

Archived