Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Matthew Stafford may have a major elbow issue

holeymoley99

Rams may need a plan B soon at QB,looks like Stafford has a issue which is keeping him out of many drills and they arent positive how to deal with it. John Wolford sits #2 and that cant have the club feeling comfortable. USFL QB Luis Perez was signed this week but a vey may be needed. Not much out there currently (Blake Bortles,A.J.McCarren,Garrett Gilbert), doubt Jimmy G would get traded there but if released well.....

53 minutes ago, MB-ColtsFan said:

OBJ is paying very close attention to this.

So is Tom Brady, given the history of the Bucs' record vs the Rams and that they are the lone NFC team worth anything that can challenge them. Otherwise it is SB No. 8 for Tom Brady for each letter of his name to ride into the sunset. :censored2:

5 hours ago, chad72 said:

So is Tom Brady, given the history of the Bucs' record vs the Rams and that they are the lone NFC team worth anything that can challenge them. Otherwise it is SB No. 8 for Tom Brady for each letter of his name to ride into the sunset. :censored2:

Dont count out the Packers, 2 headed RB monster. If their young wr's develop they could go far again.

16 hours ago, holeymoley99 said:

Dont count out the Packers, 2 headed RB monster. If their young wr's develop they could go far again.

lol already did.. I won't count Aaron Rodgers out.. but the Packers, yeah they're done.

21 hours ago, chad72 said:

And yupp... only 2 NFC teams. We can only hope whoever survives the AFC will be good to go against the Bucs in AZ. Hopefully the Bills are what everyone things they are, and they are healthy.

1 hour ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

lol already did.. I won't count Aaron Rodgers out.. but the Packers, yeah they're done.

And yupp... only 2 NFC teams. We can only hope whoever survives the AFC will be good to go against the Bucs in AZ. Hopefully the Bills are what everyone things they are, and they are healthy.

There will always be another good team or 2 who can beat the Bucs.  Not sure who it will be this season.  

I think the Packers will be in the hunt for home field advantage in the playoffs.   Rodgers is just that good.  

Bucs are from a shoe in from winning the SB. 

#1 - Their roster isn't as good as it was in 2020, especially the Defense - not the same depth, and no Gronk, no Brown, and their Center is out on Offense. Arians isn't coaching anymore either. Brady is also getting older as funny as that sounds.

#2 - Eventually GB is going to break that wall in. Rodgers is just too great too only to have 1 SB win on his resume. He will end up like Peyton and win 2 IMO. GB has a good running game and their Defense is good as well.

#3 - There are several teams in the AFC that can beat the Bucs, we are one of them - yes the Colts, also they are not better than Buffalo either.

7 hours ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

Welp your mistake if sooo..lol. Packers are winning the North and again if their young Wr's step up and fulfill promise the could well represent the NFC.

• 2 weeks later...

This figures. I swear Brady has more luck than a barrel full of four-leaf clovers. It figures the AFC gets so much better AFTER he leaves, while the previously dominant NFC is a laughable mess outside of the Bucs and the Rams, the one team who could take them out, whose star QB is now hurt and could be severely long term. The Pack isn't going anywhere with that laughable WR corps and I don't like Rodgers but if I was him I would be livid about how the off-season was handled. 

Archived