Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Deshaun Watson suspension expected to be 6 games - NFL appealing (edit)

IndyEric07

6 hours ago, King Colt said:

One and one-half years after the poop hit the fan Watson issues an apology oddly, right after hearing the league is looking at one year. A good man? Right.

He still doesn't know how to say he's sorry.

I think the NFL will lose its audience, and eventually go out of business.

(I lost count of all the other weekend 'incidents')

• Haha 1

On 8/15/2022 at 6:02 PM, waterdog said:

That would take an epic collapse of major historic levels

On 8/15/2022 at 6:02 PM, waterdog said:

I don't think there is any chance of the NFL losing it's audience.  Will never happen.   I know many animal lovers who still watch it even after the league allowed a guy to play (Vick) who did some cruel things to dogs.   

On 8/17/2022 at 1:50 PM, csmopar said:

That would take an epic collapse of major historic levels

Most weekend seats were empty.

Pittsburgh had a small audience.

Jacksonville had a few observers, mostly to chant derisive comments.

1 hour ago, waterdog said:

It’s preseason not like there’s a big following.

besides, most of the moment comes via TV viewership. 

4 hours ago, waterdog said:

Welcome to pre-season football.  Also no one has gone to Jags games for years and it hasn’t hurt the NFL one bit.  They aren’t exactly your best case study on this.

• Like 1