Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Training Camp Day 3-July 30th

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, chrisfarley said:

It is one hot ticket.  I heard the weather is going to be gorgeous and the number of fans will be tremendous.  Like a friday night high school game hype , i know people that said they were going to tail-gate.  I believe they serve food and beer in the concessions areas and the indoor building will be open which I believe has a bar (I could be wrong on that last one).  I'm wondering what type of State Fair food they might have, like Elephant Ears or chocolate dipped Twinkies or something?

Good concessions at camp.  Reasonable.  The taco truck is delicious BTW.

13 hours ago, TaylorTheStudMuffin said:

Lol

That’s great to hear.  Setting aside his injuries I worry about his hands.  He seemed to miss a lot of catches when I’ve focused on watching him.  Could have been Wentz though.  

1 minute ago, Dark Superman said:

I'm loving the chemistry Matt Ryan and Nick Foles are developing with the WR's and TE's this early in camp. Unless there's a significant injury, I can't see the Colts signing a veteran WR in 2022 with how things are currently going right now.

I am encouraged too but I think the Colts will need to see it in games before making that decision.

41 minutes ago, Dark Superman said:

I'm loving the chemistry Matt Ryan and Nick Foles are developing with the WR's and TE's this early in camp. Unless there's a significant injury, I can't see the Colts signing a veteran WR in 2022 with how things are currently going right now.

It is Matt Ryan's world and we are just living in it! The Simpsons GIF by KiwiGo (KGO)This is the perfect team for him. I am already predicting we win the division and make the AFC Title Game. Who knows we could go all the way. To go all the way you need health and a lot of luck but it could happen. Only 1 team wins it all out of 32.

2 hours ago, TaylorTheStudMuffin said:

Lol

Yep, he sure is a statue lmao . People that say Matt was bad last year or is slow or has a noodle arm haven't watched a single Atlanta game and they just assume. He put up good numbers last year in reality on a bad team, and he can still move and his arm strength is better than what Rivers was in 2020. I am feeling great right now as a Colts fan to have him here. This is the best QB we have had since Luck in 2018.

22 hours ago, Rhodelesstraveled said:

Not great from reports I have read.  This is one of my worries

Meh. He’s a rookie. I didn’t expect much of an impact from the big fella 

22 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

This is the best QB we have had since Luck in 2018.

That’s not saying much, we’ve had mostly junk at QB, with the exception of Rivers, 

Archived