Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Skip Bayless On Luck/Colts' Decision [Merge]

MrPreGame

On the same episode where he says we are making a mistake by taking Luck (now that it is official). Skip says the Lions have a shot at a ring now b/c JACOB LACEY was such a good addition. Silliest thing I've ever seen on that show and that is saying something

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On the same episode where he says we are making a mistake by taking Luck (now that it is official). Skip says the Lions have a shot at a ring now b/c JACOB LACEY was such a good addition. Silliest thing I've ever seen on that show and that is saying something

:spit:

A good rule of thumb for life : Whatever comes out of Skip Bayless' mouth, the opposite is usually rational and true.

Poor Skip....actually scratch that....Skip takes a beating for everything he says, and sometimes he deserves it. While there are times he gets bagged for no reason, this is not one of them. Sometimes Skip just flat out comes off as uninformed and deserves the backlash he gets at times. Let's go through a couple of backlash situations

Terrel Suggs + Skip Bayless = nothing good happened and if you don't know what I'm talking about check youtube cause if I post it here I'm likely to get in trouble because of what Suggs called Skip

Jaylen Rose + Skip Bayless = Jaylen flat out owned Skip. Skip basically took a Rodney King beating and in a way was humiliated for the right reasons

Ryan Stewart + Skip Bayless = Skip is told to "Suck it"

I can go on and on.

Skip says half the stuff to get people to react just like the OP does. He is there to stir the pot and nothing more.

He is rather entertaining and pretty funny when you accept the fact he is just saying stuff to get people to react. What is even funnier to see people come running and posting what he said like he is being dead serious.

Skip says half the stuff to get people to react just like the OP does. He is there to stir the pot and nothing more.

He is rather entertaining and pretty funny when you accept the fact he is just saying stuff to get people to react. What is even funnier to see people come running and posting what he said like he is being dead serious.

Exactly right....

1st TAKE is a 2-hour testament to Skip's ability to argue both sides of every issues..

I just want to watch Carissa walk to and from the debate desk... :flirty:

Exactly right....

1st TAKE is a 2-hour testament to Skip's ability to argue both sides of every issues..

I just want to watch Carissa walk to and from the debate desk... :flirty:

But he's very bad at it. He just comes across as an ignorant jerk, that's hardly doing a good job, everyone just thinks he's a tool. Look at someone like Jeremy Paxman who argues both sides but comes across as very clever and well informed. "Duhhhhhh Jacob Lacey is SB caliber Tim Tebow is the best QB in the NFL" is not good journalism.

Everything he says is designed in advance so he can come back later and say he was right..

Its debate class

Miami is the favroite for the NBA title....but LeBron will choke.

EITHER WAY..he can say he's right

Denver's defense is pathetic but all Tebow does is win..

EITHER WAY...he can say he's right

.and so on..and so on...

Its debate class

But he's very bad at it. He just comes across as an ignorant jerk, that's hardly doing a good job, everyone just thinks he's a tool. Look at someone like Jeremy Paxman who argues both sides but comes across as very clever and well informed. "Duhhhhhh Jacob Lacey is SB caliber Tim Tebow is the best QB in the NFL" is not good journalism.

Skip is not a journalist. He is an on air entertainer who says stuff to just get you to react. His job on that show is to say the crazy stuff to get people all riled up either good or bad. If anything he is just playing a exaggeration of most sport analysts. Most sports analyst that are on TV/radio just suck and just say crazy things to get people to call in or view their TV show.

Everything he says is designed in advance so he can come back later and say he was right..

Its debate class

Miami is the favroite for the NBA title....but LeBron will choke.

EITHER WAY..he can say he's right

Denver's defense is pathetic but all Tebow does is win..

EITHER WAY...he can say he's right

.and so on..and so on...

Its debate class

Sometimes it's just stupidity. Yesterday, he was saying Miami would win the NBA title, then went on to say the Knicks would win the East just a segment later.

I used to read his stuff when he was a staff sportswriter in Dallas, when he went national his head grew proportionately and I quit paying attention to his drivel.

Skip Bayless is paid to create controversy and get people talking. Posting a topic about something he said only perpetuates that and widens his influence. Getting upset over something a talk-show-head says is like getting upset at professional wrestling.

Poor Skip....actually scratch that....Skip takes a beating for everything he says, and sometimes he deserves it. While there are times he gets bagged for no reason, this is not one of them. Sometimes Skip just flat out comes off as uninformed and deserves the backlash he gets at times. Let's go through a couple of backlash situations

Terrel Suggs + Skip Bayless = nothing good happened and if you don't know what I'm talking about check youtube cause if I post it here I'm likely to get in trouble because of what Suggs called Skip

Jaylen Rose + Skip Bayless = Jaylen flat out owned Skip. Skip basically took a Rodney King beating and in a way was humiliated for the right reasons

I can go on and on.

Man, I've been under a rock... I can't believe I'd never heard of the Suggs-Bayless feud. So funny...

Case and point about skip Bayless he just said the colts are making a mistake in taking luck over rg3 and in the next sentence he said luck is the right pick for the colts because he's the safer pick. Now no matter what happens he can say he was right. It's like saying it will rain tomorrow unless it doesn't. Best to treat skip Bayless as what he is a comedy act.

I just don't agree with him at all. Scrambling QB'S haven't managed to win superbowls, they sell tickets and win regular season games. RGIII is going to washington of all places, i can't see them consistently in the playoffs since they are in the NFC east.

my thoughts exactly

I can go on and on.

I just watched the phone interview haha . Suggs was right, he just simply likes to get on peoples nerves, he's praising Tim Tebow but dogging Flacco, which is ironic in another video.