Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2022 Colts Forum Elite League Season

IndyD4U

Hi everyone:

It is about time to ramp this thing up. Below are the results from '21 and who will be joining us from the Joe's league in '22. We had a couple Elite owner's already say they weren't returning this year, so I propose that the bottom 2 from '21 in the Elite league stay. Essentially, we are still bringing in the top two from Joe's, but nobody is getting demoted to Joe's.

Please confirm that you are in and provide any feedback. Once we have the 12 teams confirmed, we'll schedule the draft. Being that this is my first year being Commissioner in this league, I'd like to not make any major changes, but let me know if you strongly feel we should consider a change.

2022 Members

From Joe's:

w87r - Joe's league winner @w87r

Lucky Colts Fan - Joe's league runner-up @Lucky Colts Fan

Supposed to move to Joe's but due to vacancy, staying:

Screaming Eagles @onebad150

TomDiggs @TomDiggs

Not returning for 2022:

AxelF @chad72

Sassy Salamanders @brently76

Remaining Elite Memebers:

Colt Following @Btown_Colt

Paye Up @Statiik82

Spoonfish @spoonfish

Kangaroo @Kangaroo

Maybejustmaybe @Korey

The Forever Uncleans @Juanjo

Virtuoso80 @Virtuoso80

IndyD4U @IndyD4U (Commish)

8 hours ago, IndyD4U said:

Hi everyone:

It is about time to ramp this thing up. Below are the results from '21 and who will be joining us from the Joe's league in '22. We had a couple Elite owner's already say they weren't returning this year, so I propose that the bottom 2 from '21 in the Elite league stay. Essentially, we are still bringing in the top two from Joe's, but nobody is getting demoted to Joe's.

Please confirm that you are in and provide any feedback. Once we have the 12 teams confirmed, we'll schedule the draft. Being that this is my first year being Commissioner in this league, I'd like to not make any major changes, but let me know if you strongly feel we should consider a change.

2022 Members

From Joe's:

TomDiggs @TomDiggs

Not returning for 2022:

AxelF @chad72

Paye Up @Statiik82

Spoonfish @spoonfish

Kangaroo @Kangaroo

Maybejustmaybe @Korey

Virtuoso80 @Virtuoso80

In

In

And yea last year when i narrowly missed the playoffs i didnt even set lineups since i assumed nonplayoff teams were out. i had no idea there was essentially a playoff to get eliminated lol

At least i know now if that happens again.

Thanks for getting us rolling. 

On 7/24/2022 at 11:49 AM, IndyD4U said:

Hi everyone:

2022 Members

From Joe's:

TomDiggs @TomDiggs

Not returning for 2022:

AxelF @chad72

Paye Up @Statiik82

Spoonfish @spoonfish

Kangaroo @Kangaroo

Maybejustmaybe @Korey

Virtuoso80 @Virtuoso80

In

• 2 weeks later...

Right on, that is everyone. I have sent PMs to our 2 newcomers to get them added to the league. Let's start thinking about drafts days/times. I'll throw some out and we'll see what works.

Saturday Aug 27 2PM EST

Saturday Aug 27 8PM EST

Sunday Aug 28 3PM EST

Sunday Aug 28 7PM EST

Labor Day Weekend...Friday Sept 2-Monday Sept 5 I'm completely open.

What do we think?

I am only one person, but nights usually work best for me around that 8pm ET mark or so.

If not then an early afternoon on a weekend probably. 

Labor Day weekend can sometimes be hectic but depending on when we make the draft ill try to shuffle around if thats what everyone prefers

2 hours ago, Juanjo said:

Sunday Aug 28 3PM EST

That's what I would prefer.

I would be good with it(pretty open in general), but need to iron out time slot asap, because I am trying to schedule my live in person draft either 27/28 or following weekend. Don't want an overlap.

Drat Order has been randomized! Happy Mocking!

1. Paye Up

2. Colt Following

3. Forever Uncleans

4. Lucky

5. IndyD4U

6. Spoonfish

7. Screamin Eagles

8. Perceived Perception

9. Kangaroo

10. Virtuoso80

11. Maybejustmaybe

12. Tom Diggs

CForum.png

20 hours ago, IndyD4U said:

Reminder: Our draft is scheduled for Sunday. See you all there!

I remember last year's draft. Me recovering from Covid, and messing up the draft order etc. as commish :)., I am sure you will do an excellent job, John. Good luck to everyone!!!

I can watch games this year without much stress or having to watch too many games to take away from family, which is why I quit. 

1 hour ago, Virtuoso80 said:

Time for me to defend the title again :)

every year I return here and talk smack about how I’m going to regain my dominance in this league, and we’ll, this year is no different. 

Prepare for IndyD4U to run wild on you all and sit atop his ever deserving throne. 

:number1:

15 hours ago, IndyD4U said:

every year I return here and talk smack about how I’m going to regain my dominance in this league, and we’ll, this year is no different. 

Prepare for IndyD4U to run wild on you all and sit atop his ever deserving throne. 

:number1:

When was the last time you sat on the throne?  2015?  I've sat on the throne 2 times since then. :) 

2 hours ago, IndyEric07 said:

Whose on your team? I could possibly take over since I wasnt able to get into any of these other colts leagues! If yall really would need someone else to join. Would wanna know who’s on the team though 1st.

Not trying to overstep my bounds here since i dont know what the commish wants to do with this situation in terms of filling the team if Korey is out. That said the owner went in and cut 4 players (so there are 4 open roster spots) and the remaining team is:

QB: L.Jackson, R.Wilson

RB: M.Gordon, T.Pollard

WR: S.Diggs, D.Samuel, M.Williams, R.Gage

TE: K.Pitts

D: Miami

4 open roster spots 

If you have interest and if @@IndyD4U thinks it is suitable, that is the current squad and i am sure you can work the wire or make some trades to make the team more your own. 

~TD

Archived