Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Coby Fleener - Stronger than two Sumo Wrestlers Combined

Ill still pass on him for a top Corner in the second and can get Ladarius Green in the 4th hes faster and has been actually more prodtuctive, has big hands and great leaping ability, underrated when you stack him up against fleener in my opinion, I think what gives Fleener the edge over Green was Luck, Fleener is good but not light years ahead of EVERY tight end

Actually i wouldn't mind Green and Fleener. TE is one of, if not the biggest need. Luck ran a lot of two and three tight end sets, and we have to get him comfortable in his new offense.

1: Andrew Luck

2: Coby Fleener

3: Chase Minnifield

4: Ladarius Green

5: Nicolas Jean-baptiste

5: Juron Criner

Actually i wouldn't mind Green and Fleener. TE is one of, if not the biggest need. Luck ran a lot of two and three tight end sets, and we have to get him comfortable in his new offense.

1: Andrew Luck

2: Coby Fleener

3: Chase Minnifield

4: Ladarius Green

5: Nicolas Jean-baptiste

5: Juron Criner

Change that 3rd round pick to CB Janoris Jenkins cause he could fall there. Then give us WR Joe Adams instead of Baptiste and Akiem Hicks instead of Criner. Then its a great draft!

Change that 3rd round pick to CB Janoris Jenkins cause he could fall there. Then give us WR Joe Adams instead of Baptiste and Akiem Hicks instead of Criner. Then its a great draft!

I think hicks is going to go in the late 3rd or early 4th, hes been moving up alot of peoples boards.

Personally, I hate this crap. First, he could hurt himself doing these stupid stunts. And second, this is the kind of publicity that may prevent him from falling to #34. I would they would just shut up about how good Fleener is.

Personally, I hate this crap. First, he could hurt himself doing these stupid stunts. And second, this is the kind of publicity that may prevent him from falling to #34. I would they would just shut up about how good Fleener is.

Because promotion is a bad thing?

Silly gimmicks. He's a soon-to-be pro-athlete and the "sumo wrestlers" are who knows what. It's pretty likely that the results would have been the same with most of the other tight ends coming out.

Considering that the draft guide I bought says:

"Very lean build with very little bulk. Average physicality and core strength - underpowered blocker. Back injury has affected lifting and requires close scrutiny - always could be restricted as a blocker."

I wouldn't read anything into this video. Maybe he'll be another Dallas Clark, but that may not even fit into our new offensive scheme.

1.Andrew Luck

2.Janoris Jenkins

3. AJ Jenkins, Criner, Sanu best available

4.Ladarius Green (the dude is actually is better then Fleener statistically as well as 40 time and a number of other areas look him up hes worth passing on Fleener, Fleener is overrated because of two words- Andrew Luck)

5.Akiem Hicks

5.Streeter

6.Linebacker

7.Guard (I have that so low cause Grigson sounded to me like he was happy with where we are at their, but who knows)

7.Whalen

7.Pass catching Tight End (Two Tight End set their ya got it)

i would have zero problem with colts selecting fleener, but don't you think if the colts were so concerned with having a pass catching tight end they wold have at least made a low ball offer to tamme?

check out Green he would be solid if we got him in the 4th

That video just further proves why we should get him. He's one of the strongest and most athletic TEs I've ever seen coming out of college and he just so happens to have a great relationship with our future franchise QB. It's worth picking him at 34.

Not sure if Fleener is the guy, but I'm starting to agree with Mayock that we should go Offense heavy in this draft. Luck's development will the deciding factor in our future success... not the only factor, just the most important one. The best rationale I've heard for going Defense heavy is that next year's WR crop will be better that this year's (at the top, but not as deep). I guess we will see.

Not sure if Fleener is the guy, but I'm starting to agree with Mayock that we should go Offense heavy in this draft. Luck's development will the deciding factor in our future success... not the only factor, just the most important one. The best rationale I've heard for going Defense heavy is that next year's WR crop will be better that this year's (at the top, but not as deep). I guess we will see.

but doesnt this mean we should go defense heavy this year, because lets face it, we will have a high pick next year and we can load up on offense and start with a great WR like woods?

We can get a good wide receiver in the 3rd round, we have to get Corner in the second or we will be looking at yet more project Corners and we already have enough

We can get a good receiver in the 5th round too. It's a great WR draft. Same thing with corners. I think we should go like this:

2. Fleener

3. Ta'amu

4. WR (Jenkins) or CB

5. CB or WR (which ever is not chosen)

and etc

We can get a good receiver in the 5th round too. It's a great WR draft. Same thing with corners. I think we should go like this:

2. Fleener

3. Ta'amu

4. WR (Jenkins) or CB

5. CB or WR (which ever is not chosen)

and etc

we could get Ladarius Green in the 4th though, the reason I want Jenkins in the 2nd as he is as close to a shutdown Corner in this draft as your gonna get that should be their in the second and we can get Baptiste or Hicks in the 5th and with 2nd 5th round pick we can go wide receiver or linebacker and we can go wide receiver in the 3rd

i would have zero problem with colts selecting fleener, but don't you think if the colts were so concerned with having a pass catching tight end they wold have at least made a low ball offer to tamme?

My guess would be that Tamme is just an extremely mediocre TE, and he was looking for too much money. Denver overpayed for him IMO. Yeah he did alright in Clark's stay, but he never really matched Clark's production or ability. Any TE that plays in the league would put up numbers in a Peyton Manning offense.

Keep in mind a lot of these Sport Science videos aren't all that realistic. It's Sport Science, but their experiments are far from scientific. I'm not saying I can do it, but I'm sure when a guy has cleats on and can dig his feet into the ground while doing an action he works on all the time, it will give him an advantage over a bigger guy who is barefoot and has never run attached to a sled. Put him face to face with an NFL player and I'll be more impressed. I used to be a big fan of the show, but I don't care for it anymore.

My guess would be that Tamme is just an extremely mediocre TE, and he was looking for too much money. Denver overpayed for him IMO. Yeah he did alright in Clark's stay, but he never really matched Clark's production or ability. Any TE that plays in the league would put up numbers in a Peyton Manning offense.

i wasn't debating the skill of tamme, as i think he is highly overrated by colts fans anyway. but if the concern for a pass catching tight end is high why not make him a low ball offer....unless the did make him a cheapo offer and it wasn't reported.