Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Best game to rewatch from last year

Fluke_33

I would say the ARI game, but that was so boring.

BUF is pretty obvious.  

Even with the loss, I still loved the BAL game (as a Colts fan and a football fan). That game had all kinds of offense. Plus, I watched it from the NBC Sports Bar in City Walk at Universal. 

17 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Easily the Pats game. Watching Taylor running all over them and watching our Defense swarm the way they did was awesome. Ending that losing streak against them was a boulder off the back as well.

Agreed! Something special was in the air that night you could feel it through the TV. I changed my quote on here based on Taylor’s line he said during pre-game warm up haha. One of the best feel-good Colts games ever! :)

For me…..

It’s Buffalo…..

Then Buffalo…..

Then Buffalo….

We literally looked like the team that NOBODY wanted to play.   The team that EVERYBODY would fear.   The team that other teams didn’t want to face in the playoffs.   And most every media website said just that. 

I could easily watch this on an endless loop!

But….   Your mileage may vary.    :thmup:

On 6/16/2022 at 2:55 PM, shasta519 said:

I would say the ARI game, but that was so boring.

BUF is pretty obvious.  

Even with the loss, I still loved the BAL game (as a Colts fan and a football fan). That game had all kinds of offense. Plus, I watched it from the NBC Sports Bar in City Walk at Universal. 

City Walk at Universal?!?!?    

Damn!   You were 20 miles from my home!   Sorry we didn’t meet!     

3 hours ago, holeymoley99 said:

A few Floridians on this board..unfortunately I dont see many Colts fans here in Cocoa Beach area.

I believe City Walk at Universal is a reference to Southern California.    If there’s another one in Florida (and there might be) that’s news to me!    

7 hours ago, NewColtsFan said:

I believe City Walk at Universal is a reference to Southern California.    If there’s another one in Florida (and there might be) that’s news to me!    

There is, Universal Orlando/Islands Of Adventure has City Walk,quite the place to be...though Colts fans are scarce.....

33 minutes ago, holeymoley99 said:

There is, Universal Orlando/Islands Of Adventure has City Walk,quite the place to be...though Colts fans are scarce.....

Thanks for the 411.   I’m not sure we will hear from Shasta?   He often does not respond to my posts,  so we might not find out which location he was at?

Go figure…..  

I just rewatched the Pats game yesterday and it proved two main things to me: 1) JT was our MVP. Without him, our record would have been in the toilet. 2) So glad that Wentz is gone. Yes he had one nice throw and picked up four 4th down QB sneaks, but a number of his passes should have been intercepted (at least 3) and his accuracy to Pitt was terrible: placing the ball behind him or not throwing it far enough or throwing it too far when Pitt was wide open.

SO GLAD WE HAVE MATTY ICE NOW AND CAN'T WAIT TO SEE OUR OFFENSE THIS YEAR.

33 minutes ago, Dr. T said:

I just rewatched the Pats game yesterday and it proved two main things to me: 1) JT was our MVP. Without him, our record would have been in the toilet. 2) So glad that Wentz is gone. Yes he had one nice throw and picked up four 4th down QB sneaks, but a number of his passes should have been intercepted (at least 3) and his accuracy to Pitt was terrible: placing the ball behind him or not throwing it far enough or throwing it too far when Pitt was wide open.

SO GLAD WE HAVE MATTY ICE NOW AND CAN'T WAIT TO SEE OUR OFFENSE THIS YEAR.

If we had Matty Ice last season we would've went 12-5. Tennessee is in for a rude awakening = this friends sleep GIF

Archived