Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Is there a disconnect between Leonard and the Colts?

CR91

So I'm listening to Reich's media day yesterday and a question about Leonard came up after Pat on his show mentioned Leonard's back surgery was to correct a nerve that was effecting his ankle and Reich seems to suggest it's much more complex then that. He mentioned it's separate from Leonard's ankle and brought up a calf injury as well. I also listened to Kevin Bowen's podcast and he mentioned how there could be some animosity as the colts medical team might have misdiagnosed Leonard. 

This is why I don’t speculate. Until something actually happens, nothing is happening. At this point, it’s just taking things and putting an interpretation on it. If Leonard comes out and says there is a problem, or the staff come out and say there is a problem, I wouldn’t think twice about this. 

5 minutes ago, Indyfan4life said:

This is why I don’t speculate. Until something actually happens, nothing is happening. At this point, it’s just taking things and putting an interpretation on it. If Leonard comes out and says there is a problem, or the staff come out and say there is a problem, I wouldn’t think twice about this. 

But we need drama!  :sarcasm:

On 6/10/2022 at 7:21 PM, CR91 said:

So I'm listening to Reich's media day yesterday and a question about Leonard came up after Pat on his show mentioned Leonard's back surgery was to correct a nerve that was effecting his ankle and Reich seems to suggest it's much more complex then that. He mentioned it's separate from Leonard's ankle and brought up a calf injury as well. I also listened to Kevin Bowen's podcast and he mentioned how there could be some animosity as the colts medical team might have misdiagnosed Leonard. 

I don’t think there is a disconnect, I think it was just a simple misunderstanding .

I think Darius is a little bit crazy.  In fact maybe he's a lot crazy.  It's part of what makes him so great.  So even if there is bad blood it will probably just need a little time to blow over.

This would be a bad season for him to let minor things interfere with a playoff chase.  Because this team looks like a legitimate contender.  Not a favorite or anything, but definitely one of the teams who have the roster to do it now.

Archived