Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Titan fans on Twitter

CR91

One of my favorite things to do is go rile up titan fans on Twitter and their reactions to the colts moves are kinda funny.

Matt Ryan - Super old overrated choker who's numbers are the result of playing with Julio. 

My response - Tannerhill is about to lose his job to a third round QB from the worst QB class since 2013 because he couldn't beat a QB who got sacked 9 times.

Stephon Gilmore - old past his prime corner who Burks will burn constantly after he's done with Moore.

My response - Too bad it's not A.J Brown. (Got emotional with that one haha)

Yannick Ngakoue - Overrated stat padder who can't stop Trent Richardson from running on him.

My response - Similar sack total and pressure as Aaron Donald so........... overrated?

11 hours ago, CR91 said:

One of my favorite things to do is go rile up titan fans on Twitter and their reactions to the colts moves are kinda funny.

Matt Ryan - Super old overrated choker who's numbers are the result of playing with Julio. 

My response - Tannerhill is about to lose his job to a third round QB from the worst QB class since 2013 because he couldn't beat a QB who got sacked 9 times.

Stephon Gilmore - old past his prime corner who Burks will burn constantly after he's done with Moore.

My response - Too bad it's not A.J Brown. (Got emotional with that one haha)

Yannick Ngakoue - Overrated stat padder who can't stop Trent Richardson from running on him.

My response - Similar sack total and pressure as Aaron Donald so........... overrated?

:edit:no personal shots please

i have a friend from Nashville who is convinced, convinced that Tannehill is better than Warren Moon ever was, lol. I wouldn't * on a Titans fan if they were on fire.

41 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

They've won the AFCS the last two seasons. To the winner goes the trash talking spoils. 

We haven't won it since 2014. Since then, Houston has 4, TN has two (the last two), and the Jags even have one lol.. 

Two division wins and two exits at home. Not exactly much to be bragging about.

29 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

Even so, still more than us.

And since 2014, our playoff record isn't exactly great either. 

They have one extra playoff win then us since 2014. So what?

19 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

Even so, still more than us.

And since 2014, our playoff record isn't exactly great either. 

Tennessee’s really done no better than Indy in the playoffs since 2014. Indy had a run to the AFC Title game with Luck and TN did with Henry carrying them in 2019. 

2 minutes ago, CR91 said:

They have one extra playoff win then us since 2014. So what?

You're the one that brought up their bad playoff exits. If theirs is bad, and ours is worse, well..... 

Like I said, they've been better than us the last two years. And we haven't been good since 2014. 

We simply need to be better. I don't really care what the Titans do, or anyone else. Nor do I care about what they say about us. We simply don't have a lot of room to smack talk back at this point either. 

3 minutes ago, BProland85 said:

Tennessee’s really done no better than Indy in the playoffs since 2014. Indy had a run to the AFC Title game with Luck and TN did with Henry carrying them in 2019. 

I didn't start the playoff record tangent. I said TN has the last two AFCS titles, and we haven't won it since 2014. 

No AFCS team has been all that great in the greater scheme of things. 

I was in Nashville in March and I only encountered very polite Titans fans. It was the day before we traded for Matt Ryan and multiple people asked if I thought it was a good idea. Most respected JT and I showed a lot of respect for King Henry bc that guy is a monster. Anonymity of the interwebs brings out the worst in people. 

The one place that had the best fans I’ve ever encountered was Tuscaloosa, Alabama.  I visited the Bama stadium with my family not realizing I was wearing a UT Vols shirt. I had great conversations with some of the most humble fans I’ve ever met. Two people apologized bc our coach was their DC and was fired for cheating. They were very proud of their team but were football fans in general.  

18 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

You're the one that brought up their bad playoff exits. If theirs is bad, and ours is worse, well..... 

Like I said, they've been better than us the last two years. And we haven't been good since 2014. 

We simply need to be better. I don't really care what the Titans do, or anyone else. Nor do I care about what they say about us. We simply don't have a lot of room to smack talk back at this point either. 

All I said was they haven't done anything to brag about. They won the division twice and got bounced twice in the first round at home. Their cocky for no reason.

8 minutes ago, CR91 said:

All I said was they haven't done anything to brag about. They won the division twice and got bounced twice in the first round at home. Their cocky for no reason.

Meh, most all fans think more of the team than warranted. I don't care what they say. I'm sure there are Titans and other fans looking at our board laughing too about our over inflated ideas of Indy. 

• Nadine locked this topic

Archived