Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Is this really supposed to make us feel better?

To me it's only the greatest 10 year run in history if the postseason lives up to the regular season too.

The Patriots are the team of the last decade not us. And the Steelers IMO have a strong argument as #2 with two SB titles.

Yup, that pretty much nails it for me too. No argument from me of that 1 Jules. Short, sweet, & oh so true...It's all about the "Precious Rings" & shiny hardware. Well said indeed!!!

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I cant believe a owner is basically saying its cool if we dont make the playoffs for 6 years. lol. Sad.

Again I don't think he's trying to say he's cool if we don't make the playoffs for six years. First of all he said it took Peyton six years to WIN a playoff game, not make the playoffs they did that in Manning's second year. During that time Irsay clearly wasn't cool with it because he fired Mora after three years. My guess Pagano isn't going to get six years to not make the playoffs before he would be shown the door as well. All Irsay is trying to do is cool expections for those who are expecting Luck to come in and for everything to be fixed right away by reminding people that even Peyton struggled early in his career and it took him a while to win a playoff game. Just a little perspective that's all. IMO it's preemptive strike so that if the team is 4-12 at the end of the year people aren't going to Luck stinks because he wasn't Peyton Manning right away.